No more yo yo dieting!

Nope, that was finished last week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:) Hi chick, don`t stress or get despondent, it will come off again you know it will ;) XX

Hi Lou, I'm not getting down was just really pissed off this morning
Logically I know I can't fail to lose weight when I'm sticking to the diet it's just annoying as its the first time the scales have gone up instead of down since I started

Hi hun,
I can`t think of a reason why you`d put a 1lb on at all if you`ve stayed 100%.... perhaps your scales are wrong? Its tempting to weigh yourself, but if something like this happens it can knock you sideways... I weigh every morning out of habit and to check my progress and now I`ve become a bit obsessed with it tbh, and its not a good obsession at all... I need to break the habit. Don`t get caught up in the same trap hun.... Chill and don`t get annoyed at yourselves, if you know you've stuck to it.. Lou xxx
Ps just a thought but did you weigh yourself 1st thing in your Pj`s or were you clothed? jeans are heavy and so are thick jumpers! XX thats why I always go to my official weigh ins in old tracky`s (hanging off me now!) and layers so I can peel them off! ;)

Bad mood officially gone. Just ordered a Mulberry handbag for my Xmas from my hubby. It was 40% off and he's paying half and my Xmas bonus is paying the other half. I've wanted a mulberry for YEARS
I am in such a good mood :)

susieg77 said:
Bad mood officially gone. Just ordered a Mulberry handbag for my Xmas from my hubby. It was 40% off and he's paying half and my Xmas bonus is paying the other half. I've wanted a mulberry for YEARS
I am in such a good mood :)

Yaye! Well done on the handbag! Am jealous!!! Kidding.
Xx

thats better hun... forget about the 1lb it could have been anything.... go for a pee and it would be gone!! haha!

ohhhhh nice i do like Mulberry.... i have my eye on a prada one! my oh says it will have to stay that way haha! xx

I say he should buy you it when you hit target :)

susieg77 said:
I say he should buy you it when you hit target :)

Haha it's either that or a holiday.... Yep it's that much haha!! X

How much more do you want to lose after Xmas

I'm really not sure hun in a perfect world another 3 ish stones so im around 10 st but if I get to 11 and I'm happy that's me done, will have to see how I feel at the time x

That's a tough call Peachy handbag or holiday :( ....although handbag will last longer than 2 weeks ;) lol x x x

Trueleame said:
That's a tough call Peachy handbag or holiday :( ....although handbag will last longer than 2 weeks ;) lol x x x

It's a pretty bag.... Although Cuba is a pretty place! And given that I am a sun worshipper! Cuba and their mojitos may win!! Haha! Xx

You could go on the holiday and get him saving for the bag for your birthday :)

I'm the same goal wise. 10 stone is my overall goal but given I haven't been that weight for 16 years and I was only 19 I'm aware that it might be a bit on the slim side and I don't want to lose my curves so going to play it by ear after I hit 10'13

I`m the same as regards targets, 10 stone is my ultimate... but the last time I weighed 11 stone around the age of 19 I looked really slim in pics. So will see, same as you I don`t want to lose curves :D XX

Ooohh Cuba very nice and a perfect place to show off your new bag ;) lol x x x

Well impressed with myself! I made cupcake size cheesecakes last night for a charity bake sale in work today and I didn't even taste a bit of them
Hubby had to do the taste testing

Not so impressed with myself! I'm at work, an hour on the train from home and out until 1 in the morning for my 1st Xmas party and have just realised that I haven't brought any shakes with me
Oh crap!!!!

susieg77 said:
Not so impressed with myself! I'm at work, an hour on the train from home and out until 1 in the morning for my 1st Xmas party and have just realised that I haven't brought any shakes with me
Oh crap!!!!

Atkins bar honey I know you're not a fan but it's better than nothing xx

Back