No more yo yo dieting!

Noooooo!!! I had Atkins bar at lunch time and 3 cubes if cheese at party. Just left early so I can have a shake before bed and some evil drunk woman had just sat next to me in train eating chippy chips and cheese. I could literally poke het eyes out with the wee wooden chippy fork lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
Noooooo!!! I had Atkins bar at lunch time and 3 cubes if cheese at party. Just left early so I can have a shake before bed and some evil drunk woman had just sat next to me in train eating chippy chips and cheese. I could literally poke het eyes out with the wee wooden chippy fork lol

Awww bless ya get home and get your shake!! Xxx

I hate people who don't know you r on this diet and eat willy-nilly in front of you!!! Yummy cheesy chips - eh I would have had to move seats. You r so strong! Well done u!!!

Ha ha there were no other seats and I was at the window and she was on the aisle seat blocking me in!

Another 3lbs down, 22 in total which is 1lb more than my Xmas target. Happy days :)

susieg77 said:
Another 3lbs down, 22 in total which is 1lb more than my Xmas target. Happy days :)

Whoop whoop well done lovely knew you could do it susie 1 cheesy chips 0!!!! Xxx

Ha ha thanks peachy! You looking forward to food??

susieg77 said:
Ha ha thanks peachy! You looking forward to food??

Erm.... I am... But....To be honest I am a bit scared haha I know that sounds utterly ridiculous but I just don't know what I'm going to be like when I do eat... Two things could happen...
1. I eat sensibly and keep my head screwed on!
2. I get taken over by a demon and eat everything in sight!

Haha ok so I may be overreacting slightly there and the second option is highly unlikely as I now have a fear of going back to looking like I did in those pics just have to keep a grip on myself! Haha but I'll be fine I've changed a lot since then in every sense xx

Doesn't sound ridiculous at all. My chemist told me to start refeed tomorrow to eat on Xmas day and I know its sensible and I've hit Xmas target but I'm too scared that if I eat for 9 days until 27th that it will be really hard to restart

susieg77 said:
Doesn't sound ridiculous at all. My chemist told me to start refeed tomorrow to eat on Xmas day and I know its sensible and I've hit Xmas target but I'm too scared that if I eat for 9 days until 27th that it will be really hard to restart

That's what I'm scared of but to be honest I think we will be ok.... We've done it once and just have to pick a date to start again and that's it! Simples!! :) 2nd jan is mine and I WILL be back I want that 10st on the scales!! I dont care if I put on a stone in that two weeks of refeed (I know I won't because I'm too conscious now) before I wasn't even picky about what I ate now I will be I've worked too hard not to be!!
Don't worry Hun we will get back on the straight and narrow in jan!! 10st here we come!! Haha I'll be like a drill sergeant in jan as I've got to kick the triathlon training up a notch as well .. God I'll be insufferable! Haha! Xx

Don't doubt for a second you'll do it!

Still can't decide what to do'

susieg77 said:
Don't doubt for a second you'll do it!

Still can't decide what to do'

You will be fine hun you know you can do it now xxx

image-3861355837.jpg

The party dress that didn't fit 4 weeks ago :)

image-4209909422.jpg

Thanks Peach xx

Not yet. Get my weekly shopping in a Monday so will decide what I'm doing tomorrow. Did you enjoy dinner?

susieg77 said:
Not yet. Get my weekly shopping in a Monday so will decide what I'm doing tomorrow. Did you enjoy dinner?

Yeah was lovely, just had salmon was so full after such a little bit too!! Which is a good sign haha. My only fear is being bloated next week in that sodding dress haha! But I should be fine, I know it's the sensible option rather than piling on a load of water weight because I am like a camel! :) hope you've had a good weekend hun x

I'm thinking about taking water retention tablets over Xmas so I don't end up looking pregnant! Haven't done much except finish off my Xmas shopping but was nice just to chill. Hope u had a good one xx

Back