No more yo yo dieting!

Susie take it easy :( that's not good x x x

susieg77 said:
Hey peach, starting back tomorrow when I go back to work. TOTM came early and I've broken my wee toe so doped up on co-codamol yesterday and today.
Back to 100% tomorrow, back to work and normal paracetamol.
Not looking forward to tomorrow lol
Can't wait to see the pics of the nye dress in all it's glory x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hun bless ya hope youre ok... Don't worry about tomorrow you've done it once you can do it again.... Then its one step closer to 10st yippee!! Xx

I'm more worried about having to get up at 6.30 and survive the day on paracetamol than getting back to 100% :)

susieg77 said:
I'm more worried about having to get up at 6.30 and survive the day on paracetamol than getting back to 100% :)

Awww i bet you are. Hopefully The paracetamol will do the trick though so you won't be in too much pain... How did you break your toe hun xx

Sooo stupid! I was hanging up washing, turned round, stumbled over the dog and battered it off the corner if the spare bed frame. I turned the air blue lol

susieg77 said:
Sooo stupid! I was hanging up washing, turned round, stumbled over the dog and battered it off the corner if the spare bed frame. I turned the air blue lol

Awwww hun that sucks! Sounds like something I'd do! Hope it's better soon xx

ooowwwiiiieee makes my toes curl just thinking about how you've done it honey :( hope it feels better soon x x x

Thanks Tru! Can hardly feel it thru the co-codamol. Fingers crossed it's not too bad tomorrow as wil only be able to take paracetamol back at work and on TFR

Susie...I've had to take co-dydromol and paracetomol whilst on TFR and the only prob I've experienced is going to the loo :( but I've made sure I drank plenty and used the senakot and fibreclear to keep me regular as the codeine always messes me up x x x

I can't take codeine without food, it really upsets my stomach :-(
Hasn't been too bad so far this morning

Make sure you take your tablets after your shake then honey as they have codeine as an active ingredient in the co-codamol x x x

Hope today hasn't been to difficult for you x x x

Hope today went well hun and hope the toe isn't giving u too much jip xx

Been a nightmare all round! Weather is horrendous here and my 40 minute train journey took 2 and 1/2 hours after we hit a tree in the line -sooooo scary!
Paracetamol barely helped with my toe and had a day 1 headache so the paracetamol was trying to kill both. Then all the trains home got cancelled so had to get a bus, get picked up from the bus for a lift to train station for my car. Left house at half 7 this morning and just got home and its 8.15 and my toe is throbbing and has swollen to twice the size it was.
Have just popped some co-codamol and away to bed to feel totally sorry for myself lol
Roll on tomorrow

susieg77 said:
Been a nightmare all round! Weather is horrendous here and my 40 minute train journey took 2 and 1/2 hours after we hit a tree in the line -sooooo scary!
Paracetamol barely helped with my toe and had a day 1 headache so the paracetamol was trying to kill both. Then all the trains home got cancelled so had to get a bus, get picked up from the bus for a lift to train station for my car. Left house at half 7 this morning and just got home and its 8.15 and my toe is throbbing and has swollen to twice the size it was.
Have just popped some co-codamol and away to bed to feel totally sorry for myself lol
Roll on tomorrow

Ohhhh honey i feel for you I really do :( get to bed and tomorrow should be much better... Well done for getting through it though you are a real trooper xxx

Thanks Peach! I don't feel like a trooper I feel like a big whiner lol

susieg77 said:
Thanks Peach! I don't feel like a trooper I feel like a big whiner lol

Pft! I'd whine too if I'd had the day you had... Good god then you'd know whining I can ham it up! Haha you e done dead well Hun keep it up xx

Awe thanks Peach!

Susie you've done really well considering x. Also try and elevate your foot when you get a chance to keep the swelling down :( hope it improves quickly x x x

Hey Susie sooo sorry to hear about your broken toe hun, sounds like youve had it rough lately (bit of an understatement me thinks!!) look after yourself and I hope your toe improves soon... I wonder your getting about actually, surely you need to be at home with your foot up!!?? I know I know its work hun, and youve prob just had the hol season off etc...Oh an btw its ok to whine, its much needed in your case... Take care love to you L xxxxx

It's a bit better today.
Unfortunately January and February are crazy busy at work and if last year is anything to go by I will be working 7 days a week until about the 3rd week in feb and working late most nights as well so extra time off is a total no no
On the plus side I will be too busy working to be worrying about food and am hoping I can hit the first week in March at/close to target

Back