No more yo yo dieting!

Lol thanks Peach!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done - you sound as if you are in control and making some great decisions. Keep up the good work.

Thanks hockeynut! Getting back into the swing of it now. Last week was really hard - much harder than I remember my 1st week one being. But ketosis has well and truly kicked in and the hunger's gone :)

Thanks hockeynut! Getting back into the swing of it now. Last week was really hard - much harder than I remember my 1st week one being. But ketosis has well and truly kicked in and the hunger's gone :)

Yay! Well done. xx

Don't know about that Peach! Getting easier though. Have just been invited to a hen night on the 25th Feb and am determined that I will be treating myself to a size 12 dress for it

susieg77 said:
Don't know about that Peach! Getting easier though. Have just been invited to a hen night on the 25th Feb and am determined that I will be treating myself to a size 12 dress for it

Haha it's just what I keep telling myself plain sailing all the way haha!

You should get that size 12 by then Hun you've done really well so far and in a month and a half id say you've got plenty of time to get there xx

Fingers crossed! You can't be fat from it either

Lol! I'm the opposite, my arse is non existent - I carry my weight in my boobs and tummy. I'm hourglass when I'm not carrying so much extra padding!!! That's been the best bit about this diet - seeing my waist gradually reappearing on a daily basis. Am really worried about ending up with deflated saggy boobs though :)

<sigh>

Let's just say, I'm putting a lot of faith in shapewear! Lol

Will continue to work hard on the exercise and toning but I have to accept that there are limits.!

Dx

Well I'm hourglass definitely as I have the boobs and the backside haha! Have loved having my waist back! The only things I'm worries about are the skin on my stomach which I know will shrink back once the fat has gone... But will that make me too skinny? I'd probably have to be less than 10st for that, hopefully 10st will do it! And the deflated boobs... Well I'm not adverse to having them done! Haha xx

Lol I already said that to my hubby and told him we would need to start saving just in case! Weirdly I don't have any sagging on my tummy which I thought would be really bad but I am starting to get bingo wings :-(
With you on the shapewear Denise - there's nothing a good push up bra can't fix!

Can't believe I forgot to say earlier - according to my home scales this morning I'm 11'13. Actually did a wee dance in the bathroom when I saw the 11 :)

susieg77 said:
Can't believe I forgot to say earlier - according to my home scales this morning I'm 11'13. Actually did a wee dance in the bathroom when I saw the 11 :)

Haha awww that's brilliant!! Well done! I'd have done the hokey cokey!!! Xx

id have done the bloomin cancan knickerless at that!!! well done hun x

Oh that made me laugh!

Back