Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

You will be in those elusive 9s soon. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Urgh eaten far too much today. Went to an Alice in wonderland theme party - I was the queen of hearts. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431812700.810888.jpg

So I ate sandwiches, cake allsorts! Not drinking though as we are having IVF in a few months so want to make sure our bodies are in tip top condition for that.

Reckon I'll have to cut back for the next few days. Stopped exante as I nearly passed out at work..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Urgh eaten far too much today. Went to an Alice in wonderland theme party - I was the queen of hearts. View attachment 173719

So I ate sandwiches, cake allsorts! Not drinking though as we are having IVF in a few months so want to make sure our bodies are in tip top condition for that.

Reckon I'll have to cut back for the next few days. Stopped exante as I nearly passed out at work..

You look brilliant, epic username too :)

Awful about the fainting... Ya poor thing... X

Love the look. x

10 stone 4 - managed to maintain for a week :)

I missed your Queen of hearts pic the other day! You look awesome! :D I'm staying in an Alice in wonderland themed house over the summer. Well done on your maintenance :) x

Well done :)

Great. x

I missed your Queen of hearts pic the other day! You look awesome! :D I'm staying in an Alice in wonderland themed house over the summer. Well done on your maintenance :) x

Thanks bizzle - that sounds cool, where's the house?

Back