Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Well I was right about naughties on bank holiday :) had afternoon tea at marks and Spencer it was yummy!! Then we had red wine cheese and bread and crudités with baked Camembert :) stuffed now! Back on exante tomorrow although I may be going out for lunch

Doing ok today - though yesterday was dreadful food wise so any good ness today will just go a small way towards counteracting the bad.

So ivd had countless teas and coffees today, lots of water, a shake and a handful of mixed fruit and nuts, oh and an orange.

Planning to have a beef stir fry for dinner, but only a small portion.

Weighed myself this morning and I've shot up again, proper weigh in tomorrow. Think it will be a gain this week :(

You seem to be living up to your name at the moment and yoyoing up and down a few pounds. I am the same, I keep losing and gaining the same few pounds but I suppose that is really what maintenance is all about. Good luck for WI. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You seem to be living up to your name at the moment and yoyoing up and down a few pounds. I am the same, I keep losing and gaining the same few pounds but I suppose that is really what maintenance is all about. Good luck for WI. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Indeed mere :) at least it's only a few pounds rather than 2 stone like previously!

A few pounds is easily dealt with and you sound on top of it :) I wish when I was your weight is kept such a close eye! Rather than getting cocky like I did and thinking I could eat what I want x

A few pounds is easily dealt with and you sound on top of it :) I wish when I was your weight is kept such a close eye! Rather than getting cocky like I did and thinking I could eat what I want x

Oh believe me queen bizzle I've been there. I have lost and gained 2 stone numerous times over the past 15 years because I'd get to goal and think "woo hoo I can eat what I want now, I won't overeat coz my stomach has shrunk and its a habit.." Sadly I have learnt it doesn't work like that.

I'm starving!! A small amount of beef, asparagus and rice and a yoghurt finishes my day but I've been hungry for a few hours now. I just snacked on some radishes.. Didn't help..

Weigh in tomorrow

10 stone 8 this morning so that's a 2 pound gain for this week.. :(

Ah well.. Shows I can't get too complacent and I need to start exercising!!

Exercise is definitely the way to go. x

I agree. Exercise is definitely the game changer !

Went for a walk this morning. Had 2 shakes lots of water tea and coffee (mostly decaf) and for tea I had a small portion of this delicious dinner I cooked - lentils, quinoa, chorizo and feta with tomato onion and asparagus :) it was gorgeous!

Going to bed hungry again. That's two days in a row. Two days off coming up as I'm at nursery and eat the food I'm given. I won't have a dinner when I get home though - just bfast, lunch and a light tea mid afternoon. The chef is great so it's always yummy and healthy.

I'll weigh tomorrow - see how today has helped :)

10 stone 6.7 this morning so I'm planning to only eat lunch at work if I can last till 6 without eating anything. I'll have a shake this morning instead of bfast at work and another pack when I come home.

Let's hope I can manage this!

That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy your day. x

It's scary how easy it is to go back on. Glad your back on track again. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck with your day :) x

That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy your day. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks mere! It worked! I'm so pleased with myself. Better buy some more shakes - can't be doing with the food packs at the moment for some reason.

So that's a shake for bfast, a small plate of salmon pasta for lunch (yum!) and then just had a shake now. Oh and a couple of bits of fruit at nursery towards the end of the day too.

Have sat down with my shake, glass of water and a coffee!! It's a feast! She's back in the zone :) feels like I could carry this on for a while and lose all the weight I put on since goal! Maybe even get into the 9's for summer :)

Gutted :( I think I have consumed an extra 100 or so cals. I have a uti and drank cranberry juice not realising it's so full of sugar!!

Back