Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

10 stone 2 this morning - all the running around this weekend must have counterbalanced the chocolate and hot choc with cream and marshmallows and bag of Maltesers I had on Sunday evening ;)

I'm not running at the moment either - this is my last week of training before it tapers for the race next week and I'm not sure if I'll get another long run in, I hope I feel better by the weekend so I can.

Feeling better today than I did yesterday.

Hope everyone else is doing well?

Well done, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Take care. x

I'm glad you are feeling better today, am glad the scales were playing nicely, you deserved it after your weekend xx

Week 22 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8
Week 10 - 10 stone 9.5
Week 11 - 10 stone 10.7
Week 12 - 10 stone 7.9
Week 13 - 10 stone 9.6
Week 14 - 10 stone 7.4
Week 15 - 10 stone 7.2
Week 16 - 10 stone 5.5
Week 17 - 10 stone 5.3
Week 18 - 10 stone 6.8
Week 19 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 20 - 10 stone 2.2
Week 21 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 22 - 10 stone 3

Almost a pound off this week! I'll take that :) only managed to run twice due to illness this weekend. Not long till the race now..

Thanks mere, Katie, TH and miss mac - my lovely supportive friends :)

Feeling a bit better and getting ready to head down to london to check out a food show.. Oh it's a tough life! Lol

Hope everyone else has a fab day x

You are doing so well. A food show when on a diet sounds a bit tricky! Have a lovely day, I am just off to the gym. Not sure if I will do my program or go to the Powerhoop class. Will decide when I get there. x

You are doing so well. A food show when on a diet sounds a bit tricky! Have a lovely day, I am just off to the gym. Not sure if I will do my program or go to the Powerhoop class. Will decide when I get there. x

I don't really feel like I'm on a diet at the moment! I'm still eating what I want ;)

Not sure if I've suddenly put a load of weight on since yesterday but I'm sat here feeling fat! Think it's because I've not run since Friday! Eek! That's coz I've been ill but I'm planning on doing a 5 miler tomorrow morning then a long 9 mile run on the weekend.

I'm back in the right headspace now to lose a bit more - thinking about a slinky Xmas dress for our works Xmas do - don't want any wobbly bits! Lol

Slinky sounds good. x

Ooh liking the sound of a slinky dress :) Strange how some days we feel fatter than others - what I noticed when I went back up the 12's was that I felt fatter then than I did when I was over 19 stone - totally crazy!

Yours will be in your head as you know that you've not run - I bet you look totally gorgeous and very slim!

Food show sounds wonderful:) Enjoy xx

Have a nice day Yoyo and a good run :) x

Thanks TH - was going to go this morning before work but I was knackered and have a sore throat still so I'll try and go after work if I'm feeling ok.

Hope the throat clears up soon. x

Hope you're feeling better this evening and you get to get out and enjoy your run xx

Back