Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Thanks Miss Mac! You're doing so well :) bet you're really pleased x

Thanks yoyo!
I think i need to see a few weigh ins before i can say if i am doing well or not as i have nothing to guage it on just yet but i am trying and tracking my food so hopefully ill do ok :)

As for your food dilema, im all or nothing too!
In my 4 months tfr i cancelled everything as i knew if i 'break the seal' i would be doomed. ;)

You however, have nowhere near as much as me to lose and if you are going to do the food week anyway, just bring that forward and have it whilst your away instead of the week later.
That way you will stay in control of your eating because you are still doing the diet and not actually having a break? xx

Thanks yoyo! I think i need to see a few weigh ins before i can say if i am doing well or not as i have nothing to guage it on just yet but i am trying and tracking my food so hopefully ill do ok :) As for your food dilema, im all or nothing too! In my 4 months tfr i cancelled everything as i knew if i 'break the seal' i would be doomed. ;) You however, have nowhere near as much as me to lose and if you are going to do the food week anyway, just bring that forward and have it whilst your away instead of the week later. That way you will stay in control of your eating because you are still doing the diet and not actually having a break? xx

Good idea Miss Mac - I have packed all my exante packs and my new blender beaker and bought some Atkins rtd shakes and bars (hoping they aren't as bad as some people say) for emergencies. If I decide to eat out one day I'll have a low carb high protein option. The only thing that is tempting me is alcohol.. The hotel we are staying in for the first two nights has artisan wines and beers etc. will try to abstain.

I'm a bit stressed out today coz we still have so much to do and packing to do and we go early hours of tomorrow morning. Eek! I keep snapping at my hubby. Plus I've just got my first period since I miscarriage so I'm feeling a bit bleurgh really.

I'll try and check in properly if I get everything done at a reasonable time tonight so I can catch up on everyone's diaries.

Hope everyone has had a good day?

Hi yoyo, just read your diary! Been absent for a couple of weeks! You seem to be doing very well and have lost a tremendous amount of weight already :) good for you!

How much further have you got to go before reaching target? Xx

Hi yoyo, just read your diary! Been absent for a couple of weeks! You seem to be doing very well and have lost a tremendous amount of weight already :) good for you! How much further have you got to go before reaching target? Xx

Hey Becky! How are you?
Thanks for your comments - I'm really pleased with a 12lb loss in 2 weeks! It's crazy! I have 2 stone to lose in total so I'm a way off yet :) then the hard work of maintaining starts, which is what I've never managed for longer than a year or so.

Hey Becky! How are you? Thanks for your comments - I'm really pleased with a 12lb loss in 2 weeks! It's crazy! I have 2 stone to lose in total so I'm a way off yet :) then the hard work of maintaining starts, which is what I've never managed for longer than a year or so.

Yeah I'm good thanks :) still going strong after 3 days so that's good for me :)

I want to try stay 100% until 31 May so it's not too long I suppose! Xx

Well fine Yoyo. Packing the stuff means you've half a chance if using it. Well done for being prepared :) x

Thanks TH - looks like you've had a good day? Sorry not managed to check in on everyone's diaries - I have a busy few days ahead!

Here to subscribe! You're doing great xx

My lifesaver when I'm out and about

image-3223662393.jpg

Vanilla shake and a mini whisk! One pack lasts me about 4 coffees over the course of the day.

On our way down to bath now, running a workshop this afternoon and then we have a day off tomorrow! :) going to try and get into the spa.

Have a good day x

My lifesaver when I'm out and about

View attachment 137225

Vanilla shake and a mini whisk! One pack lasts me about 4 coffees over the course of the day.

On our way down to bath now, running a workshop this afternoon and then we have a day off tomorrow! :) going to try and get into the spa.

Have a good day x

I've just discovered vanilla shake in coffee as whitener today too. But I use an electric ultra-mini whisk that froths it up into a kind of latte from Ikea. I'm going to do 3 coffees today but was thinking earlier I could probably stretch this out to four.

Enjoy Bath. It's one of my favourite cities to visit just for a change of scene and not too far for me. Hope your journey down from Macclesfield wasn't too tedious. What's the workshop you're running?

I must be stingy cos mine lasts for 8 coffees :eek:.

Your are going to be fine Yoyo, have fun but don't go over board :) x

Hope you enjoy a lovely weekend yoyo x

I must be stingy cos mine lasts for 8 coffees :eek:. Your are going to be fine Yoyo, have fun but don't go over board :) x

Maybe I just like it very white :)
I'm having fun, I'm off plan already but within limits

Hope this afternoon went well :) Have u heard anything from ur interview? X

Yes it went really well thanks TH - and yes I heard back - I have a full day in the nursery on 19th to see if I like the job. Not sure I want it now but I'll see.

I've just discovered vanilla shake in coffee as whitener today too. But I use an electric ultra-mini whisk that froths it up into a kind of latte from Ikea. I'm going to do 3 coffees today but was thinking earlier I could probably stretch this out to four. Enjoy Bath. It's one of my favourite cities to visit just for a change of scene and not too far for me. Hope your journey down from Macclesfield wasn't too tedious. What's the workshop you're running?

Thanks Cate - I like the sound of an electric mini whisk :) the journey was fine actually - and bath is gorgeous. Hoping to visit the spa tomorrow if we can get in. We help businesses market themselves more effectively so it was a marketing strategy workshop we were running.

Hope you had a good day?

So I didn't last very long on TS. Had half a vanilla shake in two coffees, an Atkins bar (only 150ish cals, low carb, high protein - gorgeous by the way, lots of low fat choc) and a tesco ultra slim shake. Then we checked into our hotel at 7pm and it's like being a house guest - gorgeous house, almost a mansion really and there is a lovely bar in the conservatory. The owner only stocked artisan beers and spirits and English wines and was chatting to us and really helpful, she booked us into a local restaurant for dinner (I was planning on having a black coffee). Anyway then she offered us both a drink and Stef had a local beer and she offered me some English wine so I said yes. So I've had a glass of wine and then when we went for dinner I had a steak salad with no dressing. Didn't eat it all, look how large the portions are!

image-21772378.jpg

So I'm going to do the next 3 days as low calorie so I don't do a low calorie week next week so I'm still on plan (apart from the wine ?)

We're the only guests here at the moment so she's cooking us breakfast specially, but I plan to say I don't eat breakfast and have a coffee instead.

Night night all x

Back