Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

It's a blip! You'll get there. But I can appreciate how frustrating it must be. Well done on hauling yourself out of bed for that walk again. :)

Hope you enjoy the taster day :) x

Just read the whole of your journal and wanted to say you're doing great! I'm on day one (almost done now :)) and hoping to last TS as long as possible. Will be checking on your progress!

How has your day gone Yoyo x

How did it go yoyo?

It's a blip! You'll get there. But I can appreciate how frustrating it must be. Well done on hauling yourself out of bed for that walk again. :)

Thanks Cate - I'm really enjoying these early mornings. Never thought I'd say that!

Just read the whole of your journal and wanted to say you're doing great! I'm on day one (almost done now :)) and hoping to last TS as long as possible. Will be checking on your progress!

Thanks so much, it's really nice to hear you say that and glad you'll be checking up on me :) good luck with your weight loss journey!

How has your day gone Yoyo x

I've had a great day thanks Susie, really enjoyed the taster day at the nursery, and then we went to see flamenco at the festival this evening. I'm loving this going out malarky, especially when we can walk from our house!

How did it go yoyo?

It went really Katie - but who wouldn't enjoy playing with lovely kids all day :) came home with a massive smile on my face

Quick update coz I'm knackered. Hayfever horrendous - seems to get gradually worse all day until the evening when it's the devil. I feel dreadful :(

The taster day was fab! Really enjoyed myself. When I got home I planted up another hanging basket, took the dog for a walk and then got ready to go out- we went to flamenco this evening which was amazing! So mesmerising.

Food today:

1/2 vanilla pack in coffee (didn't use it all, maybe half left)
1/2 banana shake after early morning walk
Bar at lunch
1/2 choc cherry shake for dinner
Glass red wine at flamenco

Night night - hope I sleep better tonight than I did last night xx

Yey! 11 stone 2.4 :) I've officially lost a stone in 28 days :) very chuffed. Will wait till weds for the official weigh in and change my stats etc.

Right. Off for a walk up white nancy then our first run of week 4 couch to 5k

Have a great day! X

Hurray well done Yoyo - have a lovely day x

Fantastic. Have a great day.

Back