Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Yey! 11 stone 2.4 :) I've officially lost a stone in 28 days :) very chuffed. Will wait till weds for the official weigh in and change my stats etc.

Right. Off for a walk up white nancy then our first run of week 4 couch to 5k

Have a great day! X

Fab! You've done so well!

Well done Yoyo, enjoy your run xx

Hi everyone! I've been reading the other exante plans, and I'm going to start the total plus tomorrow - anyone else on that who has worked out the 100 cals 5g carbs veg per day?

I'm going to do that then see how much I'm losing and gradually increase the cals and drop packs. I'm still looking to lose another stone but I don't feel comfortable on a VLCD diet and doing all this exercise. I'll probably up it gradually to 1000 cals in total - see how I go.

On a separate note - I'm off out tonight to a movie premiere! Before you get too excited it's only a local production but it's a big gala with red carpet and bubbly etc!

I've decided to allow myself a drink or two as I've done that before and still lost weight. At the after party however there's wood fire cooked pizza and cake!! And booze all included in ticket price. Not sure whether to abstain from pizza coz it's weigh in tomorrow or eat a slice because it's a one off at the end of the day and I'd love a slice of pizza! Quandary. I've had all packs today - batman shake, a bar and chilli just now so I guess I'll just see how I feel later.

I'm knackered after getting up so early and not sleeping very well because of hayfever so I can't stay out too late or drink too much coz otherwise I won't get up at 5,45 tomorrow morning to do the challenge.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day - I haven't had time to check in yet. X

Hi Sheridan. I'm sure you'll still lose on 1000 calories a day with the amount of exercise you do. Careful with the pizza though!

Hope you're enjoying a lovely evening :D Go easy on the pizza lol x

Oh dear.. I'm home.. I'm drunk..

Gone totally off plan :(

Champagne - 2 glasses
Wine - 3 glasses
Pizza - 3 slices, plus olives and lettuce
Cake - lost count - 5 or 6 teeny tiny cupcakes (size of a 10p)
Popcorn, Maltesers and chocolate raisins in goody bag - all eaten

*hangs head in shame*

I'm off to drink lots of water, have to get up early to go for a walk!

Week 4 weigh in

Week 1 - 12 stone 3
Week 2 - 11 stone 9
Week 3 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4 1/2
Week 4 - 11 stone 3 1/2

11stone 3.4 on the scales this morning, that's over 1/2 lb gain from yesterday but that's to be expected with the amount I ate and drank last night

Lost 1lb this week in total but then I am doing a lot of exercise at the moment. It's all heading slowly in the right direction!

Must stop drinking wine once the festival is over!

As you say, it's in the right direction and it's not like you're even overweight. I would kill to be 11st 3lbs and you're an inch taller than me!!

Still a loss so well done. Did you manage to do the early walk this morning xx

Still a loss so well done. Did you manage to do the early walk this morning xx

Yes, we got there dead on 7 so a bit later than usual and I was a little hungover :) but I did it!

I've started total plus today. Working out 100cal and 5g carbs is a nightmare though

As you say, it's in the right direction and it's not like you're even overweight. I would kill to be 11st 3lbs and you're an inch taller than me!!

You're right - I'm no longer overweight and feeling good so I'm less focused on losing weight fast, and more sustainably.

Once you've worked out a few recipe's it will get easier. Is it just vegetables you are adding ? x x

Once you've worked out a few recipe's it will get easier. Is it just vegetables you are adding ? x x

Yes that's all you're allowed on total plus, going to build up the calories gradually so working my way up to 1000 a day

At least you had a good evening so falling off plan was worth it ;)

Hope total plus goes well for you, good luck x

Well done on the loss, the exercise you're doing will be doing you the world of good :) x

At least you had a good evening so falling off plan was worth it ;) Hope total plus goes well for you, good luck x

Yeah, it was a great night :) xx

Had a good day, managed to stick to TS plus today - added mushrooms to my breakfast eggs this morning and had a plate of chopped peppers and tomatoes raw with crisps made from 1/2 pack of tom soup - yum! Used 1/2 pack of vanilla in coffees and teas and just had a choc orange bar with my last brew of the day after I got back from brownies.

I think I'll still weigh daily, check the damage from last night - eek! Can't believe how quickly I scoffed the Maltesers, popcorn and raisin poppets! There was no stopping me - I had my binge head on for sure. So long as it only happens once a month I'll be fine! :)

Up early for our hill climb challenge, sadly Barney won't make it as he injured his dew claw again today and had to have surgery to remove it :( he's currently feeling sorry for himself with a bandaged foot. We're entering him into the handsome dog competition at the weekend - maybe the bandage will get the sympathy vote :)

Run day tomorrow too - run #2 of week 4 c25k

Hope everyone has had a good day? I'm not getting a lot of time to comment on diaries sorry! I am reading them though xx

Back