Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

I'm home.. Phew!

Cals consumed - lots!

I'll weigh myself in the morning and assess the damage. Haven't run all week so looking forward to a 5 miler tomorrow x

10 stone 5.8 this morning! Put on 4 llbs or so so I need to cut back on the food and get running!

It went on quickly so you will take it off quickly once you are back into your usual routine. x

Food wise, I've just eaten what I wanted so I don't know what the scales will say when we get back. I haven't run this week because of my back so hoping I won't have piled the pounds on! Eek! They will soon come off if I have.

For some reason this really struck me - it is such a healthy way to look at things! That's exactly the attitude I hope to adopt as I go through this - instead of thinking it is the end of the world or a start place to continue to go mad (which is what I used to do).

It went on quickly so you will take it off quickly once you are back into your usual routine. x

Cheers mere - it's just getting back into it! Had an ok ish food day today although ate flapjack crisps and sweets I wasn't as bad as other days! Lol.

Going for a run tomorrow for definite and it's healthy eating all the way!

For some reason this really struck me - it is such a healthy way to look at things! That's exactly the attitude I hope to adopt as I go through this - instead of thinking it is the end of the world or a start place to continue to go mad (which is what I used to do).

Thanks Phoenix, I really appreciate you posting. It means a lot and I can't always see these things myself :)

Week 21 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8
Week 10 - 10 stone 9.5
Week 11 - 10 stone 10.7
Week 12 - 10 stone 7.9
Week 13 - 10 stone 9.6
Week 14 - 10 stone 7.4
Week 15 - 10 stone 7.2
Week 16 - 10 stone 5.5
Week 17 - 10 stone 5.3
Week 18 - 10 stone 6.8
Week 19 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 20 - 10 stone 2.2
Week 21 - 10 stone 3.7

Put on 1.5 llbs this week but that's not too bad considering I didn't run and ate crap! Lol.. Onwards and downwards

Well done.

Not bad at all. A two stone drop in 21 weeks is great, especially since you do not really need to lose any more weight. x

Not bad at all. A two stone drop in 21 weeks is great, especially since you do not really need to lose any more weight. x

Thanks Mere - I'm really chuffed! Just need psychologically to get to goal so that I can shift into officially maintaining! :)

I know how you feel. I need to get back to goal although I am quite pleased that I have stayed within 8 lbs of goal for over a year now.

That's great mere! What a wonderful achievement!

I've just been out for a run, not run since last Monday 8th!! Eek! I'm pleased to say I ran my fastest ever 5k in 31.36 :)

Well done on a great run. I used to run until I injured my knee and needed an operation. I loved running there is no other exercise that I enjoy more except maybe Zumba which is great fun but does not use up the same amount of energy.

Well done Yoyo x

Well done on a great run. I used to run until I injured my knee and needed an operation. I loved running there is no other exercise that I enjoy more except maybe Zumba which is great fun but does not use up the same amount of energy.

Oo I don't know mere - I did a 3 hour zumbathon a while ago and I was absolutely knackered!

For me an hour of Zumba uses about 400 calories and Powerhoop uses about 500 calories. Those are the two classes I attend every week. I also do about 3 hours of cardio work in the gym every week yet I still am slightly overweight! When I ran on a regular basis I was very slim.

Back