Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

That's excellent. Your body seems to be stabilising around your target, which is brilliant - it understands what you want from it! All those weeks have paid off.. Happy for you.. I hope this week shows you that you can maintain this :)

Thanks Lara! :) x

Woah can't believe I last posted 3 days ago! I'm slipping back into bad habits I reckon, haven't been able to run as I've been either ill or injured but boy am I looking forward to a run in the morning! :)

Feeling a bit bloated, haven't weighed since weds reckon I'm well back into the 10's now ;) whoops!

I'm really into those mint aero balls at the moment - problem is I can get through a full bag no problem and that's well over 500 calories! Eek!

I'll weigh tomorrow and see the damage. Thing is that I haven't told you - I thought I was pregnant. My period was late and I felt the same as I did when I was pregnant, but sadly not, my period came eventually. So that was front of mind rather than losing weight / staying slim.

Going to enter the half marathon as soon as I get paid - entries have opened now. Thing is that it looks quite serious and the rules state that you can't listen to music! TH do you know if they tend to enforce that? I can't run without music!

Plan is to run for the next two weeks to train for my 10k race on 9th and then I'll start the 30 day shred! Just in time for Xmas ;) - I'll still try and run a few times a week - need to complete my mileage challenge afterall!

Hope everyone else is ok? Sorry I haven't commented on diaries much recently xx

Some of them say no music, but some enforce, some don't. I actually was about to sign up for one but because they specifically said we will enforce the no music thing, I said forget it. Te only time I could run without music was at the London marathon but that's just different, otherwise it's needed! They do it for safety and to encourage a group team spirit or whatever.

Sorry that you didn't get the news you wanted re. pregnancy. I see what you mean, when aero balls seem like nothing on comparison to an issue like that for you, but keep your happiness in mind and remember how the gain will make you feel. A little extra choc on occasion is actually pretty "normal" though isn't it? I would t even know what a normal way to eat now is though haha! Xx

I did a half marathon 3 years ago without music. The atmosphere was fab but a slog at the end. Very proud of my medal. Try to relax about becoming pregnant, when I couldn't get pregnant I just told myself it was not meant to be, went out and bought myself a figure hugging expensive dress to wear over Christmas. My daughter was born in the September! Wore the dress twice but I never regretted the money I spent on it. Good luck with everything. x

10 stone 1.3 this morning so only a pound or so gained. I can live with that.

5k run, done! #shesbackinthezone

Well done Yoyo a slight gain and a good run, not a bad way to start the week. x

Well done Yoyo, great start to the week x

Well done on the run :), and only a mini gain is fab too :)

Oh bugger - I have been weighing myself in the bedroom rather than in the bathroom like I usually do. Think my last weeks weigh in and this mornings were wrong :( thought it was too good to be true. Hubby just tried the scales in both places and said the bathroom you weigh about half a kilo more :(

Ah well.. I'll weigh myself in the bathroom tomorrow and see what the damage is. Guessing the 9stone something weight from last week was wrong :(

That's annoying!!! I use the same scales each week. But there's 2 in my house and they all vary. Silly isn't it. I went to the dr once and was weighed there and came straight home and weighed myself; then worked out my scale showed 3lb less than theres so I always add 3lb to my scales!
Don't fret too much. You're still in control of it all which is fantastic x

Well I can safely say my scales are rubbish! Weighed in the bathroom and it said I was 10 stone then moved the scales a bit and I was 9 stone 11!! At least they are both low numbers! Lol

That's very annoying yo yo. I used to weigh in my bathroom but then the floor was uneven and kept telling me different amounts depending where in the bathroom it was!
So now I weigh downstairs in the hallway where there is no carpet either!

I hope that you get a true weight more often now! It's can be so frustrating when don't know if it's adding or taking off weight! Lol and well done so far with you loss! :)

Week 27 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8
Week 10 - 10 stone 9.5
Week 11 - 10 stone 10.7
Week 12 - 10 stone 7.9
Week 13 - 10 stone 9.6
Week 14 - 10 stone 7.4
Week 15 - 10 stone 7.2
Week 16 - 10 stone 5.5
Week 17 - 10 stone 5.3
Week 18 - 10 stone 6.8
Week 19 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 20 - 10 stone 2.2
Week 21 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 22 - 10 stone 3
Week 23 - 10 stone 1.9
Week 24 - 10 stone 1
Week 25 - 10 stone 2.8
Week 26 - 9 stone 13.8
Week 27 - 10 stone 1.8

A bit on this week but not too worried about that, I've been for a run this week and am back on it so should be off again in no time :)

It's only a very small gain as you said and it'll be gone before you know it. Hope you've had a wonderful Wednesday. :)

Back