Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Fab :)

Super duper. x

Thanks guys! Just been out for a run- fastest 5k time ever! Yippee!

I have my last race of the year on Sunday - a 10k for movember. My nephew (15) and a few friends are doing it together. I'm looking forward to it.

When this race is over I start my 30 day shred! Eek! That was always the plan and now it's nearly here!

Then when that's completed I'll start training again for a half marathon in march!

I gotta have a plan x

Have fun on Sunday. x

I love all this exercise. Making me excited to get back into it when I can!! Xx

Thanks guys! Just been out for a run- fastest 5k time ever! Yippee!

I have my last race of the year on Sunday - a 10k for movember. My nephew (15) and a few friends are doing it together. I'm looking forward to it.

When this race is over I start my 30 day shred! Eek! That was always the plan and now it's nearly here!

Then when that's completed I'll start training again for a half marathon in march!

I gotta have a plan x

And its a fabulous plan :D
I am hoping to start the 30 day shred when my arm is better, before I book any gym classes.
At least that way I can take things at my own pace. Even if I do 2 months of it before a class, I think it is a good way to build back up to a decent fitness :)

That sounds like a good plan. I know I went back to the gym too early but I will do a lot of walking while in Skye and hopefully get my fitness level back up.

Hi everyone!

I did it! The last race of the year boom! 1 hour 6 mins and 57 seconds. Personal best. My last 10k time was 1 hr 8 and that was with walking breaks back in August. I ran today non stop! Apart from a short walk half way to get water. Annoyingly they weren't holding it out so you could take it.

So a few days off and then 30 day shred and I'll try and do 3 5k runs each week just to keep a base level of running fitness before I start training for the half marathon at the end of December. It's a 12 week training plan and the run is in march.

I'm really proud of all I've achieved this year. I've lost over 2 stone and gone from not running at Easter to doing the couch to 5k then entering and completing 3 races!

Bring on the 30 day shred! X

Well done Yoyo, done us all proud again xx

Well done on your run and making a new personal best! You've really found something that works for you and I hope you continue to see great results in terms of fitness :)

Wow Yoyo you are doing so well. Love your forward thinking. Congratulations on your personal best, I know how that makes one feel. Xxx

Well done YoYo both on maintaining and today's 10k. You're doing absolutely brilliantly!

Such an inspiration. Well done. I can feel the energy through your posts. Lovely to hear your achievements. I know you will keep at this as you've definitely got the running bug - and it's a keeper isn't it!!!! X

Such an inspiration. Well done. I can feel the energy through your posts. Lovely to hear your achievements. I know you will keep at this as you've definitely got the running bug - and it's a keeper isn't it!!!! X

I hope so Lara! Just planned out all workouts and training sessions from now till the half marathon at the end of march and hubby is doing it with me :) 30 day shred day 1 is Thursday - my birthday!

I hope so Lara! Just planned out all workouts and training sessions from now till the half marathon at the end of march and hubby is doing it with me :) 30 day shred day 1 is Thursday - my birthday!

I loved having a plan to work to for the marathon. I think I might sign up for a half end of march so will be half doing it with you!! Sounds like a good starting boost with the shred x

I loved having a plan to work to for the marathon. I think I might sign up for a half end of march so will be half doing it with you!! Sounds like a good starting boost with the shred x

Oo yes do that! :) that will be fun x

How are you doing yoyo?
:)

Back