Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Thanks Yoyo but I have put on 7lbs over the holiday period. Visitors all weekend but Monday will see me back in gym routine and counting calories. I can't face Exante or protein water at the moment. I watch the Biggest Loser USA and last week a woman who is my size lost 15 lbs in one week! She did have the motivation of winning a brand new car and she was in the gym constantly but it shows that how little you still have to lose, exercise can make all the difference. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning YoYo. Hope you have a brill day!

I'm back Monday!

Good Luck Yoyo :)

Why thank u Suse ;) I hope all your dreams come true this year! X

Thanks Yoyo but not likely seeing as I often dream of having my own tropical island away from the hustle & bustle of London LOL.
You never know though, you can come & visit if it does happen :D xx

Thanks Yoyo but not likely seeing as I often dream of having my own tropical island away from the hustle & bustle of London LOL. You never know though, you can come & visit if it does happen :D xx

Oo lovely! I'll look forward to that susie :) xx hold on to your dreams and you'll get there one day if you have a complete vision of it :) xx

Good morning Yoyo

Evening Yoyo, how has your day been x

Evening Yoyo, how has your day been x

Hey Suse - good first day back at work - I work from home so didn't have much to get done today really - just planning for the week.

Food wise, I've eaten cake and chocolates - still haven't gotten back into normal mindset after xmas but I'm running 4 times a week now so hoping the xmas weight will drop off - it's already starting to go down on the scales.

It was my dads bday today so we've spent the evening with him and mum playing cards - we had lots of fun we were being silly and in stitches! Haven't laughed that much in ages :)

How was your day? Xx

How's it going Yoyo? :)

Great thanks Darcy! Enjoying being in training again after a break in December but my legs are still getting used to it! Lol!

How are you hon?

Glad you're back into your running :)
The rest will follow :)

All going good so far Yoyo. Just need to up my daily milage x

Hi Yoyo! Good on you for the running. Im sure any Xmas weight will melt away with running 4 times a week. Aw, sounds like you had a lovely time for your Dad's Birthday, i love family games xxx

Another great run! Speed work this time - nearly killed me! lol :)

Still weighing 10 stone 5 ish but haven't really managed to get back into eating well mode - or rather out of xmas eating and drinking mode! Lol x

It will come Yoyo, no rush is there :). You are doing well maintaining at the end of the day x

Whoops! Weighed myself this morning and I'm 10 stone 6.6!! Eek!

I'll have a good day today - no bad food, 3 wholesome meals and snack on fruit and let's see where I am tomorrow.

Got a run later and I've started doing the runtastic pull ups press ups squats and abs app workouts too :)

Have a great day! X

Back