Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

That weight should drop very quickly with all that exercise. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That weight should drop very quickly with all that exercise. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope so mere - I haven't been doing myself any favours with eating and boozing though! :)

Had a good day today so far - porridge, fruit, toast with avocado on for lunch and chilli for tea :)

10 stone 4.8 this morning - another good day today hopefully! :)

You will be back in those 9s in no time. x

How did you finish today?

you are doing so well

Another good day food wise :)

Lots of fruit, Bircher muesli, fish cheese and rice salad, and a pesto pasta salad for tea. Only naughty things were a glass of wine and a few glasses of champagne to celebrate with a client.

On our way back from london now driving through the snow.

I have that lovely empty / hungry feeling I get when I haven't stuffed myself with naughty food :) it's been a while since I felt like this xx

Hope everyone else has had a good day? X

Doing good :)

10 stone 3.85 this morning. It's working! I'll aim for another good food day again today :)

Well done. x

Brilliant Yoyo, well done x

Thanks susie and mere and carrie for your support. Got up at 5 this morning to go for a run before work! Problem is going for a run was on my mind so much I didn't sleep well - kept waking up thinking is it time yet and even dreamt about going for a run!

So when I weighed myself i was back up to 10 stone 6 but I think that's because I didn't get much sleep - I ate pretty well yesterday aside from a couple of chocs ;)

Welldone on getting up early for your run! I'm about to start davina! Have a great day yoyo xxx

It is horrible when you know you have something to do and your body keeps weakening you up. I am like that when I have a plane to catch even if the flight goes out in the afternoon! Enjoy the rest of your day. x

Sleep depravity is so rubbish for the scales. I'm sure they will drop again when you catch up with your sleep :)

10 stone 5 this morning :( I've been eating well and running so I guess my whoosh is due at some point!

I think losses do slow down a lot as were nearing our goal. You look and feel fab! Your fit and healthy! Amazing! Xxx

10 stone 3.85 this morning! Whoop! :)

Well done xxx

Back