Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

We have decided not to buy bread any more. We both struggle to lose weight whilst it's in the house. The man friend always wants it for his lunch when he goes to work. But he wants to lose weight and knows not having bread is a great way for him to do it. :)

We don't buy bread anymore and we don't miss it although we did at first. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Can't get my head into dieting at the mo, today I've eaten

Cereal and milk
Lamb stew with pitta
4 finger kit Kat
Cappuccino
Small plate tomato pasta
Choc cake
Hot cross bun with butter

Having fish, jacket pot and broccoli for tea

I'm going to do my 7 minute hiit workout later, going to try and do it every day.

Going for a big bike ride on Saturday. Physio said not to run for a while and cycle instead. I cried at the physio so I'm obviously sad about not being able to do the half marathon after all my training :(

Done my workout, eaten my dinner and had a yoghurt.

Just done some work now I'm probably off to bed. Hubby is at the pub with his brother and friends.

Try not to be so down as I think your doing great. You may feel out of control a bit but your still mindful, in control and by doing the workout your trying to undo some damage. It's unfortunate about the half marathon as I know how much you love your running and had trained do well. Big hugs to you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Carrie xxx

Try not to be so down as I think your doing great. You may feel out of control a bit but your still mindful, in control and by doing the workout your trying to undo some damage. It's unfortunate about the half marathon as I know how much you love your running and had trained do well. Big hugs to you xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Carrie, I'm fairly matter of fact about the eating, but I am sad about the half, but resigned to it now. I'll be marshalling instead so I'll get to see hubby finish (which never happens as he's always ahead of me in races!).

I'm ok :)

I'm just wondering if that bowl of cereal every morning is helping to sabotage you. As you will know even the plainest commercial cereal is around 50% sugar or maybe more. You may be setting-up a carb demand for the entire day. Just a thought! I'd have a protein breakfast for now, no carbs at all, and none at lunchtime, then a controlled carb meal and snack in the evening. Carbs are usually the unknowing villains! x

I'm just wondering if that bowl of cereal every morning is helping to sabotage you. As you will know even the plainest commercial cereal is around 50% sugar or maybe more. You may be setting-up a carb demand for the entire day. Just a thought! I'd have a protein breakfast for now, no carbs at all, and none at lunchtime, then a controlled carb meal and snack in the evening. Carbs are usually the unknowing villains! x

Maybe you're right, it's Shreddies I have or porridge, I'll try eggs instead :)

Today:

Cereal and milk
Spinach and mushroom curry with rice
Cappuccino and 4 finger kit Kat
1/4 cheese sandwich and small piece choc brownie

3 squares dark choc

Pizza salad and coleslaw

Just done another 7 min hiit workout.

Really bad headache today after looking at the eclipse. Hope I haven't damaged my eyes :(

It's possible to damage eyesight by looking directly at the sun. Years back we were warned not to look during an eclipse unless we had special glasses. If your vision is fine then hopefully the headache will be gone by tomorrow x

Headache is gone and I had such a lovely sleep!

Cereal and milk for bfast and a slice of wholemeal toast with butter and marmalade

Just come back from a nice 10 mile bike ride

Off to a bbq this afternoon and out this evening for a friends 40th bday xx

Such a lovely sunny day today! :)

Porridge has no sugar in it :)
It's meant to be one of the best cereals because it has a higher amount of protein in it too :)
Enjoy your party :D

Glad the headache has lifted. Have a great evening. x

Just eaten half a bar of the white Ritter sport choc with hazelnuts and crisped rice - I was starving after my ride, didn't have lunch before we left for the bbq and had to nip to the shop on the way.

I don't even care, it was delicious! Today will be a day off dieting anyway x

Porridge has no sugar in it :)
It's meant to be one of the best cereals because it has a higher amount of protein in it too :)
Enjoy your party :D

Porridge contains no sugar unless we add it! But it still contains carbohydrates, although less than, say, wheat. I am Scottish so I love porridge - with salt! - but I would only have a small portion. Don't forget that the milk we add also contains carbs - lactose. None of this matters unless the person is sensitive to carbohydrates. I certainly am, and packet cereal in the morning would surely have me craving carbs all day. And when I crave, boy, do I crave! LOL x

I am lucky I am not keen on chocolate and find white chocolate far too sweet. Put me near crisps or nuts and there is no holding me back! We all have our weaknesses but as long as you enjoy and don't feel guilty after there is no harm done. x

Mere I am right there with you on crisps and nuts! I love both sweet and savoury - sweet more perhaps but there's not much between them x

Maybe you're right, it's Shreddies I have or porridge, I'll try eggs instead :)

If I have cereal for breakfast I am terrible with food all day. If I start with eggs I'm absolutely fine so there's definitely something in that for me. Shame though I adore cereal

Back