no more......

tsweety81

....trufa bars for me cos they just tooooooooooo nice. ive decided on my next order not get any bars cos they are just too nice and im having two a day plus two one to two packs or low cal meal. im really want to get back on tracy and do 100% tfr so i think i should just stick to the shakes for a few weeks then introduce some of the meal packs.i really wanna lose at least 4 stone before my hol in august and dnt want top leave it to the last minute so have to get myself really motivated for this.....ican do it.....i can do it.....i can do it.....

I'm the same with the lemon bars, they are just 2 nice 2 have 1, lol.

The bars are yummy and too small! I'm the same, I occasionally have two. I won't order the wafers for a looooong time, I just hoover them up!

I was just thinking the same thing! i bought some of the tesco ultr bars today and my eyes nealy popped out of my head when i saw the size they are double the size of the truffa bars but not as nice and they have an extra 70cals or so in them! I too am just going to try having the shakes and meals! I cant give up the meals but the bars i can :)

Good luck

Sometimes, not often I think 2 days in the 3 weeks I've been doing this, I've had an extra bar. Usually because it's that or eating something totally off plan.

They are lush though. I love them

The choc truffa bars are my least favourite. I thought i'd picked up a lemon bar for lunch today. How disappointed was I when I opened it and it was a truffa.

*sigh* Its paining me now just thinking about it! lol!

The choc truffa used to be my favourite and I still like it when I have it. However, it isn't the one I go for most of the time. The lemon is my new favourite - yum! If I am eating the bar at a coffee shop then I like to have the museli one as it goes nicely with coffee. The honey and nougart ones will stay at the bottom of the bag until there's nothing else left...

I'm dying to try the honey ones and I refuse to place my next order until their back in stock!

What do they taste like? Guessing you really dont like them, but I'm hopeful! lol!

They are very sweet (I don't have much of a sweet tooth) as taste mainly of honey! I wouldn't wait to order though as I think someone said that they are not due back in stock for a couple of months.

I love all bars but I'm on a really tight budget so I'm ordering all meals and shakes and buying my own bars from tesco or approved foods . So now the 140 items will last 70 days but I gotta buy my own bars.

Maybe someone else can answer you on this one? I've only heard of tesco, or BL bars allowed as substitutes. There is a thread I've commented on where some people are having Atkins bars. I'm still not sure these are ok though.

I don't know. Do they have all of the vitamins and minerals? What calories and carbs are they?

i think they are higher in cals but much lower in carbs and with having 4 packs the carbs can b quite high so im think of giving the bars a go and taking a multivitamin aswell.i just really wanna stick at it but cant really afford to keep having so much from s&s. gotta save 1700 by june so on a tight budget.it also totm so i really need something to stop me eating really naughty choc.:cry:

Back