No Motivation

marianne01

His does not mean myself, I am eager to start , went to free consultation not impressed at all. I was left feeling in motivated and felt as if I was inconveniencing the consultant. No positives nothing really, no emotion. Just taken into a room to fill in form then weighed. Tried to make conversation that did not work. Watched a video then consultant came back in put her timer in front of her and sat there. The other two people and I realised that her sitting in silence was a que to ask questions. We did so. We were Handed a questionnaire then she opened the door for us to get up and leave . I know this is a journey that has to be done individually but I was expecting a different attitude.

I would say that, if possible, find another group! Is Bridgend too far for you cos my LLC could not be further from this and I always feel on a high when I leave x

That's a shame. I'd say find another group if you can, my councillor goes out her way to help, even got her hubby to deliver my packs when the snow was too bad for me to get my car out a year ago x

Back