No Offence, Is ANYONE on LT at the moment?

I found it sooo much easier the 1st time round and in the summer too!! Its just the cold im finding hard....and my car is broke so im walking everywhere in this god forsaking weather at the min!! Good exercise though!! xx

Love your dress in the pic hun and ya look gorgeous

Hi Yasmine, well done to you for keeping going over Christmas!

Hi Linsy,
I run the Macmillan Cancer Support Centre at the Royal, pop in if you're passing! xx

I'm 100% on it! Day 4 for me, 1st timer.
Hoping for a big loss on Monday to spurr me on for the next 11 weeks!!
Helen x

Hi Cathy,
I'm on TFR and have stuck to it - just about! I'm on day 7 but don't get weighed until tomorrow - so fingers crossed please everyone!
It's hard going but I'm hoping a good result tomorrow will spur me on for next week.:eek:

I am re started on 1st jan x

am on it without ANY food...lol. And should get a halo for resisting the biggest plate of cakes that sat in front of me on my training course today :)

I'm back on after the Xmas holiday's, I ate and drank quite a lot and was dreading my weigh in but was pleasantly surprised, couldn't wait to get back to Lipotrim to be honest although I did have a really good Xmas eating and drinking.
Will be on it until the end of March when I shall be attending a family do then back on it till goal.
Hope you all had a good one, here's to the new year :)

Hiya cathy,
I am on it and as you can see losing weight I decided to start before xmas knowing I would have 1 straight week and then a couple of difficult ones but managed to stay on with a couple of planned meals, I have another difficult weekend with a couple of family parties (both meals :) ) anyway have been strict this week and doing two shakes and a small meal at these functions i'd rather not to be honest but hey ho once these are out the way its full steam forward.

Anyway good luck with your WI i'll look out for your report and stop nibbling...its ends up with munching!

I have only been taking part in the forum for 3 weeks but have found the support fantastic not only from LT users but other VLC Dieters, I know there are others that are finding it difficult hopefully with all our support we can help them back. My weigh in's are on Tuesdays but i'm going to watch out for all you guys to see how your doing :)

Hiya Cathy!

Im on TFR too! Get weighed on a Thursday evening.......x

Well! I'm so glad I asked!
Hi to:- Catsseyes,Sunpup,mrs bee Purpleangel, Fat-girl-slim,loulouless,shivers,kilobel and Daisybank.
It's good to know you're all out there and all going through it beside me, thanks.
Just off to bed now (10:10pm) with a hot water bottle!
Will post my loss about 9:45 tomorrow morning. Nighty night xx

Me, me, me!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back on, though just using up few over packs as chemist didn't want me to restart!!!!! I started Sunday and haven't eaten once, like the comfort of just the shakes, water and black coffee, just hate the cold!!!!!

I weighed in on my scales Sunday morning but they are so inaccurate that I will try to get to the chemist Monday morning for a WI and more supplies - if she'll sell them to me!!!! Will be in trouble if I can't get there coz of being called into work so fingers crossed they don't need me!!!! I'm working the rest of the week so it will be my only chance!

Good luck tomorrow hun but I'm sure you'll be fine. I look forward to hearing how well you have done.

x

Not sure if I'm in ketosis yet, ketostix are clear but are at least 6 months old so maybe pass their use by date! Am freezing but that could be the weather or weighing less than I did! Trying to up the water but peeing like a horse at the mo!!!!

Back