no one to blame but myself

loveloveyy

hi guys,

i bet you all so sick of reading my little rants or let downs.

i ate this weekend as i had been so stressed at work and just wanted a proper meal.

i am def going to go back on plan tomo until xmas day.

i tried to work off some of the calories by excercising:(

just feel so dispointed in myself

Hey LL don't worry !! We all been there . Don't beat urself up about it... U know tomorw ur back on plan!! So enjoy n don't let it get too u!! I always find weekends hard!! Like to sit down watch a movie with popcorn lol!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't fret about it its in the past just get back on that CD wagon and keep going :)

Hi hun, i know its been few days but how are you getting on with the diet. I'd try not to worry about slipping up, it happens to all of us. Just carry on as usual but acknowledge why you slipped up and come up with ways to overcome it if it occurs again.

I think i've seen you in the Slim and Save forum. If you really feel like having a little meal, why dont you try the spag bol or the cottage pie that they do on the diet. Its low carb and ideal if you feel alittle peckish in the day.

I hope things are going well for you xx

Hi hun, i know its been few days but how are you getting on with the diet. I'd try not to worry about slipping up, it happens to all of us. Just carry on as usual but acknowledge why you slipped up and come up with ways to overcome it if it occurs again.

I think i've seen you in the Slim and Save forum. If you really feel like having a little meal, why dont you try the spag bol or the cottage pie that they do on the diet. Its low carb and ideal if you feel alittle peckish in the day.

I hope things are going well for you xx

Hiya

i havent actually been sticking to CD this week which is bad and i have gained about 4ibs which is really bad:( i am determined to start on 28th and get through it as i will be less stressed at work and will be in the right mind frame.

how are you getting on?

i am disapointed in myself but ive done what i have done, i have come home everyday and ran on the threadmill for 30mins thought that might help a tiny bit

yeh i am going to try the slim and save in the new year and see how i get on with that

are you doing CD or slim and save?

Hiya

i havent actually been sticking to CD this week which is bad and i have gained about 4ibs which is really bad:( i am determined to start on 28th and get through it as i will be less stressed at work and will be in the right mind frame.

how are you getting on?

i am disapointed in myself but ive done what i have done, i have come home everyday and ran on the threadmill for 30mins thought that might help a tiny bit

yeh i am going to try the slim and save in the new year and see how i get on with that

are you doing CD or slim and save?

Hi hun, i've just sent you a pm. I'm sorry for getting back to you so late but my pc is deciding to not work today.

I know how you feel on CD, i used to feel so guilty and dissapointed when i ate.

I have been trying to get back to CD for so long but then i just got fed up with it. It got me into a bad habit of thinking that i could eat whatever i wanted for the day because i'll be starting again tmrw with CD.

So i only have the one, maybe two CD shakes a day to replace a meal. But hoping to start Slim and Save because i can afford it, lol.

Try not to feel dissapointed, try to look at it as a learning opportunity. I think the fact the you've been exercising is great. It a great routine to get into, stay motivated and keep up with it.

Try not to worry about the weight gain, it might just be water weight. Try to keep up with your water until you decide to restart.

I hope you're feeling better by tmrw. Try to stay positive and just send me a pm if you fancy a chat :) xx

Back