No packs!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Hi all, ive had no packs today and reallydont fancy any, do youthink it will make a diffrence to my weight loss?

Hi all, ive had no packs today and reallydont fancy any, do youthink it will make a diffrence to my weight loss?

If you are SS-ing then I'd say you MUST have your packs. You need the nourishment in them!

You should really have your packs for the vitamins and minerals but if you dont feel like them then thats up to you chick!! Are you not well?? Sarahxx.

If you don't have your packs, you won't lose weight - simple as that. Your body will go into starvation mode and hold onto everything - you HAVE to have your three packs per day on CD, four on LL.

no i feel fine but just cant seem to get them down, keep thinking about real food and they dont amount to what i could eat. I have just shoved doen half a bar with extra water but it wasnt very nice so i had tothrow it. thatnks for your replies and ill hjave all my packs tomorrow x

I went through this phase too but then i discoverd the tetra packs. Have u tried the Choc one? they are so easy to get down, none of that chalky flavour either. Its the only CD meal i have, i hate everything else!

hi yummy mummy

I was struggling last week to get the diet down me, some days its a bit disgusting but I only lost 2lb so this week Anne my very special diet angel showed me how to make the crisps

Use the veg or chilli soup and make the crisps in the microwave, I put lots of tabasco sauce and black pepper for taste and they are delicious. I also started having marigold and with that and the crisps you actually feel like you are eating real food and not drinking chemicals

I will let you know if this week my weight lose is better

Keep up the amazing work its worth it in the end (or so i read with all these success stories)

I went through this phase too but then i discoverd the tetra packs. Have u tried the Choc one? they are so easy to get down, none of that chalky flavour either. Its the only CD meal i have, i hate everything else!
wow i thought i was the only person that hated everything!! the only thing i like is the choccie tetras and the bars the rest i could reali live with never settin eyes on them again lol :sigh: but i hate the fact that more than 7 of somethin cost more (it makes me sad :( ) but i suppose it wouldnt be that bad to just force a shake down my neck once a day eh? maybe in the middle of the day - tried it once in the mornin n near threw up...mmm lovely!!

Neways i no im ranting so il go for now but hope everyone is well and behaving themselves hehe

xx

i like the choc and choc mint shakes thats all ihave indoors and im not to keen on the tetras but do like the choc one frozen. ive made crisps but have gone offthem asive had them so much. im not feeling to good today maybe ive caught something?theres slot of flu going around at the mo. thanks for your replies

Back