No participating pharmacy near Salisbury, Wiltshire that does LT, PLEASE HELP!

Well done ya, gosh ya have some stamina girl! I wasn't fit to had to have some samosas they were just too appetising. The future sis in law is home on hols at the moment and still acting as normal. But I am ignoring her. She had the cheek to say that I hadnt lost anything and had put on weight instead. Not to worry!! Another 5 days and then she goes home, thank god

what a cow! you know what, thats expected from people like that. Ignore her. I saw a couple of my friends (very close ones) after like 3 months and none of them commented on my weight loss and i know they did it on purpose coz usually they are the type who tell me i have lost weight every time they see me, and usually i havent ! but this time they didnt say it!.... women!... my brother told me that i have lost weight and he told his little girl that too on the way home too... so i definitely know i have coz believe me my brother doesnt normally say things like that. lol

gosh I have a few friends like that myself. When I was overweight they always told me I had lost when I had probably gained. Same girl is as skinny as a rake and could fit through an eye of a needle!! My auntie is the only person who has noticed but to be honest I havent myself apart from being a dress size down which is good.
well done for your brother to notice, men normally dont remark that type of thing, like my fella cant see that I have lost weight either.....as long as I know its coming off myself then I am happy.:D

Good luck with the move Miss and fingers crossed CD goes well for you, I'm sure it will.

Ah thanks chick.....I rang Lipotrim today and there is another chemist in southampton that does Lipotrim which is 24miles from me...yipee so called them today and booked an appointment for next tuesday so thank god I will still be able to carry on, thanks for your wishes guys and all the best, have a good one, take care

i sent a pic of me to the other half on eid and he was surprised. he really noticed it but i think thats only because he hasnt seen me in 2 months or more. perhaps coz your fella sees you all the time he wont notice it as much!.... but your right as long as you can see it coming off thats what matters xx

i sent a pic of me to the other half on eid and he was surprised. he really noticed it but i think thats only because he hasnt seen me in 2 months or more. perhaps coz your fella sees you all the time he wont notice it as much!.... but your right as long as you can see it coming off thats what matters xx

Yea he said that as well. He is going home now for a month as his mum wants to attend our wedding in ireland so he said he should notice the difference by then.

Really glad you got a new pharmacy sorted, CD would prob have been fine but on the grounds that if it aint broke don't fix it I'm really glad you are able to stick to LT x

Thanks Tara, Yes this diet is amazing, I can't believe I have lost 26lbs so far. Its the first that has worked for me so I was defintely going to find someone that runs the programme. The guys on the LT phone were extremley helpful as well and I prefer their service more so than cd. Hoping to return in the new year another stone lighter! Hope ya have a lovely xmas and all the best if ya decide to refeed. Gud luck

miss unknown he will definitely notice!!! and i bet everyone will too the next time they see you. good luck hun and Im glad you found an LT pharmacy that isnt a million miles away

Hey Hun, hope the move went well and you are enjoying your new home. Have you sorted a chemist yet?

x

Still unpacking, thanks chick, still trying to sort the chemist out will keep yas posted on how I get on!

Glad your move went well, Wiltshire is a lovely county, I'm over the border in Hampshire. If you find a chemist a bit further away then, if you can cope with fortnightly WI's, then maybe you could arrange to get 2 weeks worth at a time to save yourself a few trips. I did that a couple of times when I couldn't get there due to work and my chemist is only 10mins walk away!

x

Back