Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

no period!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jules78, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I was due on 3 days ago and theres no sign yet!Has anyone had this,delayed or missed periods?I`m normally bang on time.Been on ss for nearly 2 wks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    it is normal for your period to change because your diet has changed drastically. I wouldn't worry but if you are sexually active I would do a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side :)

4. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    jules with cd it puts everything out of sink with your monthlies... there are tonnes of threads dotting about because of this... try not to worry hun :)

5. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    My husband paled when i mentioned i had not came on(we have 3 children already)!!!Its just a bit unsettling,i even had the signs i was coming on!

6. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    sounds like your bod is just out of sync with the diet change chick x

7. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

it was the exact opposite with me- i had periods that lasted 3 weeks, then 2 weeks break and another 3 weeks period:) now THAT was uncomfortable:)
    from what i've read and heard, CD does seem to mess up the periods, but it will all sort itself out after a while.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.