• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No Resistance Tonight

Susan.

Just looking for support.

I'm studying at the moment & Im not coping on fruit alone. Tonight I've binged and used up 46 points in one day and left myself with only 10 points until Wednesday.

I feel so bad because it was all on chocolate & after only a half pound weight loss last week, I'm worried I'm going to slow things right up :( help!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

brien77

Gold Member
Hi susan. Maybe make some soup that will fill you up. To be honest im due on this week and i too have used lots of my weeklies on chocolate biscuits and chocolate so i need to make soup to fill me up.

Susan.

I just can't bring myself to make anything at the moment cause I should have my head in the books. Not expecting good things at WI on Wed, do will definitely make some soup next week :)

Susan.

I feel a bit better now, as everywhere I am reading, alot of people are struggling right now!

As I said on the WW board, I suppose the positives I should take away from it are that I did count everything, I didnt go over my weeklies, but also I felt really sick and guilty!

Not looking forward to weigh in :( but, aiming to be 100% from now until Wednesday!