No Resistance Tonight

Susan.

Just looking for support.

I'm studying at the moment & Im not coping on fruit alone. Tonight I've binged and used up 46 points in one day and left myself with only 10 points until Wednesday.

I feel so bad because it was all on chocolate & after only a half pound weight loss last week, I'm worried I'm going to slow things right up :( help!

Hi susan. Maybe make some soup that will fill you up. To be honest im due on this week and i too have used lots of my weeklies on chocolate biscuits and chocolate so i need to make soup to fill me up.

I just can't bring myself to make anything at the moment cause I should have my head in the books. Not expecting good things at WI on Wed, do will definitely make some soup next week :)

I feel a bit better now, as everywhere I am reading, alot of people are struggling right now!

As I said on the WW board, I suppose the positives I should take away from it are that I did count everything, I didnt go over my weeklies, but also I felt really sick and guilty!

Not looking forward to weigh in :( but, aiming to be 100% from now until Wednesday!

Back