No social life

yummy mummy87

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like you cant really have much of a social life on this diet. I think i just associate food and drink with enjoyment. All i can think about is sitting in front of the tv with a pizza watchin a film and once again with a glass of wine!!!
Im finding i get bored alot :-(.

x

I didn't have one anyways, So no difference for me :p But I know it is difficult especially as me and all my family go for family meals now and again together, I have missed 2 since I started Lipotrim as I could not bare looking at people eating :( But one day I can go for meals again not until I have got down to my ideal weight, Can't wait now :D

Yeh i know what you mean, i always feel uncomfortable eating in front of people anyway! And when i do go out when im of the shakes hopefully i will feel fantastic

Yeh i know what you mean, i always feel uncomfortable eating in front of people anyway! And when i do go out when im of the shakes hopefully i will feel fantastic

Oh without doubt you will feel fantastic, I just know when I come off LP I will have to watch my portion sizes and what kinds of foods to eat, Where as before it was huge portions and I would nibble and scoff anything in site (Not a pretty site I tell ya) :D:D

Im meant to be going to a party tonight, but iv opted to stay at home as i went to the cinemas yesterday and found it really difficult smelling all that lovely popcorn and nachos with cheese and not being able to indulge. It really is an unsociable diet....The results will be worth it though

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like you cant really have much of a social life on this diet. I think i just associate food and drink with enjoyment. All i can think about is sitting in front of the tv with a pizza watchin a film and once again with a glass of wine!!!
Im finding i get bored alot :-(.

x

Tis the price we must pay for our over-indulgence in the past.

*le sigh*

Still, soon it'll all be over and we can re-claim our lives!! :D

I know i was the worst, im so greedy! I love food lol. Could have used a shuvel rather than a spoon! Your doing great by the way, fantastic results!

I know i was the worst, im so greedy! I love food lol. Could have used a shuvel rather than a spoon! Your doing great by the way, fantastic results!

Thanks Yummy...:)

Just think when you get down to you're ideal weight, Then a happier life will start for you, And you will feel amazing! ;)

Im meant to be going to a party tonight, but iv opted to stay at home as i went to the cinemas yesterday and found it really difficult smelling all that lovely popcorn and nachos with cheese and not being able to indulge. It really is an unsociable diet....The results will be worth it though

Nachos and cheese i love them :-S lol Agree though defo be worth it

it is hard isn't it? And does anyone notice all invitations seem to appear when you're really trying? I find weekends the toughest, I miss watching X Factor with big pasta dinners but...I have to keep reminding myself that I miss being slim and healthy more. It is bloody hard though lol

Ok I have no life I need a social life boo hoo

YES!! Thats it!... (comin away from this thread now...its makin me sad again ;))

Dont mind me I just dont have time for one Im too busy with work study and kids I think its the glass of wine im missing or a man!

If you dont mind me asking how long do you think you'll be on LT??

Me Im hoping another few weeks and then refeed and maintenance I dont think Ill go below 11 stone as Im 5' 9'' and I look to miserable when I go below that.

ok guys ... i have more of a social life since bein on lt ,, cause if i sit at home ill want to eat lol ..nicola u can have a lend of my man cause hes doin my head in :) .. ill have the wine lol .but honestly i love watching people eat and i tell them to eat in front of me and then to describe it , and then the way they feel after eating chips and stuff and 9/10 times they feel bad and greasy

ok guys ... i have more of a social life since bein on lt ,, cause if i sit at home ill want to eat lol ..nicola u can have a lend of my man cause hes doin my head in :) .. ill have the wine lol .but honestly i love watching people eat and i tell them to eat in front of me and then to describe it , and then the way they feel after eating chips and stuff and 9/10 times they feel bad and greasy

You go girl that is really great that you can do that! I will hopefully get to that stage soon, have you always been able to do taht or has it come in time?

Back