No Sports at the moment....will I still lose as much?

Tridi

Hey guys,

I am wondering I see all you amazing losses in such a "short" time.Is everyone of you doing sports?

I used to go to the gym quiet regular and the wii fit but at the moment I just can't,I just can not motivate myself to it WHAT SO EVER!
I do walk now instead of driving and I take the steps instead of liftand during lunchtime i go for a nice comfi walk through the business park but is that enough?
Does anyone of you experienced that the lost way more when they started going to the gym/doing sports???

Thanks XOX

Some do exercise, some dont.

I for one havnt done anything!!! and my losses are consistent and im very happy with almost 5st in 15 weeks.

Some say exercise can actually hinder your weight loss though whilst others say otherwise :) totally up to you though. Some just dont have the energy too on this diet. When you are ready for exercise your body will let you know, that is ofcourse if you want to do some! lol :)

I've been going to the gym 3 times a week since week 2 and love it. I now go twice a week and swimming once. My losses have been pretty consistent and have now lost 6st 4lbs in 19 weeks, which I'm so pleased with. Just do what you can and don't go mad. Listen to your body.

Thans a mill for ur replies girls!yeah i just don't have d energy.
First up wow and congrats on ur achievements.i need to lose about 7 stone my self.
man i just love this forum!
have a great weekend
:D

You have a great weekend too and just think that 7 stones will soon be history!

Back