NO TEA OR COFFEE

spottitchsam

Silver Member
only me again lol.
i drink 4 pints of tap water a day plus my 3 shakes,but no tea or coffee because i cant have milk i would rather not have any at all.just want to know if thats alright or should i be drinking more water to compensate.hope you are all well.

4 pints is minimal - it's just under 2 litres. I think you should aim for a bit more if you can. LT recommend 3-4 litres a day. Have you tried peppermint tea?

Jon
xx

i read someone on here use some of there vanilla shake as coffee mate :) not brave enough to try myself so do not know the result:)

dunlop
no i have not tried any other tea,dont think i would like to try anything than my usual brand.i am peeing every 45mins as it is so i dont know if i can get any more water down.

hi matt
tried the vanilla on its own 3 years ago and i was not keen on it.i did have a strawberry one at lunch time but all the others i have had and the ones i got left are all chocolate.

Hi i think the reason dunlop said to try the peppermint tea is because you don't need milk with it. I agree also that you should try to get a little more water down if you can.hth

Don't worry about the peeing. It's early days and your body will get used to it. I couldn't believe how often I was going for the first couple of weeks, but it soon settles down. It is important to drink as much as you can 'cos it helps clean out all that fat you want to be rid of.

Jon
xx

hi matt
tried the vanilla on its own 3 years ago and i was not keen on it.i did have a strawberry one at lunch time but all the others i have had and the ones i got left are all chocolate.

lol hi ,i meant someone on here said they used a teaspoon of vanilla shake as milk in there coffee:)

I wasnt a fan of the vanilla mixed with coffee..

You should most definatley try peppermint tea with a sweetener :)

Back