No time, can't cook well, the food life of a Student!!

kettlechip

Hey everyone, welcome to my food diary over the next few days I will be posting some of what I eat on a daily basis.

I can't cook very well, and being a student have no time, so a lot of these meals are straight out tin/packet.

Hope this helps for any amateur cooks/students/people always on the go!

Yesterday:

Breakfast:
Onken fat free strawberry yoghurt
kiwis
oranges

Snack: 2 alpen bars (HEXB)

Lunch: Mugshot (thai) (1/2 syn) with salad
Orange

Dinner: Princes Mackerel In A Spicy tomato sauce with salad
Onken fat free strawberry yoghurt

Total syns: 1/2!!! :):p;)

I find it hard to have Healthy A as I dont really drink milk/cheese does anyone know if this halts the plan?

Kettle

thats great snakes and ladders! hope this inspires you that even if ya cant cook well you can lose!

Brekkie: onken fat free yog strawberry (finished it off)
grapefruit

Lunch: baked tuna steak with schwartz perfect shake bbq seasoning on the top

Snack: 2 alpen bars (HExB) (need to change it up a bit!!)

so far no syns, and 2 power walks!

Mmm, I love tuna steaks! Need to get me some of those I think. I also really love Onken yoghurts - in fact, I only just finished off my tub of Onken fat free vanilla: it's my fave :)

I like cooking a lot, but there's only so much time and money, so ideas are always good, right? :D

Hey kettlechip!!

i'm a student too, i do like to cook as much as possible, but sometimes it is just too much effort especially with all the uni work on its way!! So it'll be good to pop over every now and then to have a look and borrow some quick meal ideas!!

good luck, hope you do well!! x

I'll definitely try out the onken fat free vanilla! and emoo123 feel free to grab some quick ideas!

Breakfast: COLD :( Smokey BBQ baked beans (Heinz) and salad!!

atm we don't have a microwave, and i've run out of fruit! so I had to resort to good old baked beans. Cold Smokey BBQ baked beans don't actually taste as bad a cold normal baked beans. Such a weird breakfast!! I'm glad none of my housemates saw me haha!

I bought some ASDA own brand reduced sugar/salt baked beans, they're in a blue tin! I know Heinz is suppose to be the best, but I'll try these beauties out and tell you what I think!

Also have a new love for snack: Cherry tomatoes. Never been a tomato fan but they're bitesize and gorgeous! Very portable too and can be incorporated into a meal! :)
Kettle

Update!

Breakfast: Grapefruit

Lunch: skipped but 1 x bbq snack a jacks (6 syns) and 1 x Weetabix Oaty Bars White Chocolate Shooter (Healthy XB)

Dinner: Cherry tomatoes. Peppers stuffed with cooked batchelors savoury rice and topped with a handful (at best!) of Coop reduced fat grated cheese. Think its cheddar and i don't know how much constitutes to a healthy A but I hope that just a handful wouldn't be too much! Followed by grapefruit and Dr Onkens Fat free strawberry yoghurt.

Not a lot today but then again as I've lost weight my hunger has decreased!! More tommorow going to keep this up to date!

Total Syns: 6

Back