No water!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peachy1982, 5 July 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    I gotto work this morning and we had run out of mineral water. Arghhhhhhhhh..................................
    I decided i would go to the shop as the water delivery man wasn't coming till this afternoon and I don't trust the company tap water. Anyway got to the car to find that at least 3 different cars had blocked me in and all of themn would have to move in order for me to get out.
    Disaster. I went on a mission round all the offices with my empty water bottle and managed to scrounge about half a litre out of the almost empty bottles.
    Not even had water to make my shake up yet. But just looked outside and the water man is here. yipee!!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

lol bless .... I can just imagine you running at him and diving on him when you saw him with the water?

Glad you are now sorted.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.