Step2 810kcal no weight loss in week 3

Zozozela

Hi all
I am on week 3 of the 810 plan and have had no loss this week, despite sticking to it. My CWC measured me and I have lost 5.5 inches in 2 weeks so thats good. Anyone else had weeks where they have not lost?
Not feeling too despondent because I know there is no way I can take in this little and not lose weight.
Overall weight loss of 9lbs
Z

I think I possibly am not drinking enough and also am a bit constipated. My cycles are all over the shop and only seem to have a week off between cycles :-(
Will up my water intake. Had a stressful week and felt sorry for myself yesterday so ended up eating a bagel; so I'm now bloated and constipated, and feeling cross at myself. Back on it today

Aww I feel the same. I was 100% for 6 weeks then had a few days on SS+ Including eating out but still lost weight, and then last week went for Mother's Day meal and had a dessert so I maintained too. My cycles aren't regular either because I finished breast feeding my daughter just after her first birthday in jan so I'm still getting back to normal but on it now so that could be another reason to why I maintained. I'm rubbish at drinking enough water it's so boring but I've noticed my weight loss is rubbish the weeks I don't drink enough. I'm trying my best today though.

I'm sure it will all get better soon and we'll be back on track! I think it's just getting through a tough week, especially after eating. Once back in ketosis it will be much easier. Don't feel mad at yourself because you are still here and you've not thrown in the towel so give yourself a pat on the back for that!

Thanks for that - I am trying to be sensible about my slip yesterday, I didn't binge and got straight back on it today. I also haven't written off the whole week.
Have you done this diet before? I did it after the birth of my daughter and lost 6 stone - 4 years on I've regained it all (back surgery left me unable to walk). It's soooo much harder second time around.

Thanks for that - I am trying to be sensible about my slip yesterday, I didn't binge and got straight back on it today. I also haven't written off the whole week.
Have you done this diet before? I did it after the birth of my daughter and lost 6 stone - 4 years on I've regained it all (back surgery left me unable to walk). It's soooo much harder second time around.

I did lipotrim about 5 years ago (pre babies) and gained it back during pregnancies. Plan of this year is to get healthy again. I imagine its harder to keep it off when it's harder to exercise, but you'll lose it all again on this diet it's great how exercise is not needed.

I lost 4lbs this week so feel really pleased about that, thanks for your encouragement earlier in the week after my slip up.

Back