No weight loss since Saturday

naomi1611

Will B Slim
I am a bit fed up as i have not lost anything since Saturday:mad: I know that i will probably still end up losing at least 2-3lb by Saturday coming but why is this happening already and am only on week 2:cry:Bit dishearting when you know you havent cheated

Hi ya,
I'm a scale hopper and if I don't see at least 1lb come off everyday I'm tempted to the dark side but you just have to say "It will come off" don't get disheartend! x x

Hey Hun,

Are you near to the TOTM? It could be you are holding onto water. When I did the TFR last time it was always a week before my period that I would hold water (which was a bummer for me because I have a 21 day cycle).

Its also been very cold too, I wonder if our bodies go into hibernation mode and hold onto stuff for a while? Its amazing how our bodies react.

But hang on in there, over all your weightloss should even out. Dont give up!

I have just bought my own scales, they arent great ones, boots ones at £15.99, but I weighed myself this morning and I was 2lb heavier than CDC scales, then after lunch im 4lb lighter than her scales lol. Weird huh? Oh and I'd had several tiolet visits in between lol.

Keep your chin up and keep going! :) xx

i'm the same. no weight loss since sat, but have my fingers crossed for a whoosh of loss later this week.

mine has been fluctuating like MAD over the last week or so...! i only weigh first thing in the morning, but ive been up and down by 1-2lb each day!! its doing my head in!!

Hey hon, don't worry about it just yet. Last Sunday when I weighed myself it said I gained 5 points overnight. Monday I dropped 3 of them and 2 of them for today's weigh in. If anything, just make sure your water intake is good (maybe some more for good measure).

Those scales can be deceiving :)

You will have a loss, don't worry!

When I did Lighterlife a few years back there were girls that would lose like this over a month - week 1, 6lb week 2, 1lb week 3, 0lb week 4, 6lb

See, no rhyme or reason, the weight came off beautifully by the end of the month, so keep cheerful x

Don't get upset hun. The scales are proven to be evil. Don't worry about it. Like the lovely ladies said, it could be a mixture of reasons. Head high and smile hun x

Oh I agree, scales are evil. Just don't get on them every day is all I can suggest. I try not to get on mine at all, it only depresses me lol The weight will come off, don't despair.

Put the scales away!!

Seriously. :) Some people can handle the ups and downs that occur naturally on a daily basis, but I know for a fact that I'm one of the people who can't...

Remember, you're not doing Cambridge to watch the numbers go down, are you? That isn't what it's all about. It's about getting slimmer. It's about getting healthier. And every day that you stay on plan, you're getting nearer to your goals.

Just try to keep that thought as your focus, not what the scales said.

We all know scales lie!

Personally, I reckon that the gravitational field beneath my kitchen floor varies on a daily basis... ;) Maybe we can blame it on global warming??

Hey hun I'm exactly the same. I lost 8lbs last week (my first week) and didn't peek at all as I wanted a surprise but this week I wanted to see the scales moving each day and they haven't moved a bit!

I've still got three days to my second weigh in so I'm staying off them till then now & hoping for the best!!

Don't get down hun. We'll do this together. Is Saturday your weigh in day too? x x :D

I can empathise, i too have not seen a budge for 3 days. I drink at least 4L of water everyday, and haven't cheated once.

However, i don't get weighed until friday (officially), and i have to keep reminding myself that i have lost 3lb already before the stall, so even 3lb in a week is good, especially when i still have 2-3 days left before WI.

Hi I find my pmt starts to affect my weight before it affects my moods,I slow down a good 2 weeks before totm-very frustrating! x

Personally, I reckon that the gravitational field beneath my kitchen floor varies on a daily basis... ;) Maybe we can blame it on global warming??

ROFL!! I think the same happens in my house, the difference from the kitchen to the bathroom is uncanny! :D

Back