No WI this week

Pearly

Hi everyone. Just back from a long weekend and have not been to WI this week. I did refeed for a few days but tried to keep on the straight and narrow as much as I possibly could. I did have some little cheats though and it was lovely.

I am back on board again now, and I don't feel too bad about it at all, but I don't want to get on the scales until my WI next Monday. I think I would be better not knowing if I had put on this week or not.

Good luck to everyone who is starting their Christmas refeed and good luck to the rest of us who are plugging away for a bit longer.

Pearly x

You av 2 enjoy uself,doesnt sound 2 me u went 2 mad,but ya back on board now so thats good,well dne ive ad nearly 2wks off thru family illnesses & everything else the world throws at you ,,but ive just rang chemist and told them ile be back friday .:eek: :eek: so i cud av put on but i see it as a fresh start so not worring bout it 2 much,:eek: :eek::eek: :eek:,so good luck 4 next wk wi :innocent0001:

You av 2 enjoy uself,doesnt sound 2 me u went 2 mad,but ya back on board now so thats good,well dne ive ad nearly 2wks off thru family illnesses & everything else the world throws at you ,,but ive just rang chemist and told them ile be back friday .:eek: :eek: so i cud av put on but i see it as a fresh start so not worring bout it 2 much,:eek: :eek::eek: :eek:,so good luck 4 next wk wi :innocent0001:

I agree with you Lite, no matter what happens its always worth having a restart and I am sure it will be fine when you go on Friday.

I wasn't too bad, I only had a few bits of chicken and some salad etc. It was very nice, but not as nice as the feeling when I jump on the scales and weigh less than the week before. I am feeling very focussed at the moment, so maybe that is why I think I can handle it. I just hope that come next Monday I will have lost.

dont be worrying too much regarding it. We all have to enjoy ourselves now and again. after all we are only human and ya didnt go overboard either, chicken and salad is not going to set the scales hitting the roof. I hope ya have a good wi on monday though as i am sure ya will, dont dwell too much on it and take each day as it comes, gud luck

Good luck for next WI Pearly!!! i'm sure it will be fine....Caz xx

Back