NO WI TODAY and other updates lol

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Today is weigh in day, but i am not having it.

Apparently if you weight you have to buy the formula, but i seem to have accumulated lots.....i have no idea how. i think maybe the pharm have been giving me to many each week lol.

anyway i have enough to see me through a week. so next week i am hoping to see a big loss for the two weeks.

had a miserable month with one thing and another, and very low losses to boot!

Things are looking up though . Nephew is now thriving, he is off the Oxygen perm, and is growing.

And i have got myself a job interview next week....eeeeeek:D

ALSO.... remember i said i have gall stones?? i have my scan for that on fri. fingers crossed i will then get sorted!! and start feeling better.

Good times to come, i am finally kicking out my negativity. happy pills have started ti kick in lol :D:D:D

Glad you're feeling more positive hun- that's great. Bet you're two week WI will be fab.

xx

That happens to me...though I was missing shakes LOL. BUT! I have about ten left tonight-I haven't missed any and I get weighed on friday! I think there may be lipotrim elves leaving me wee presents. I'm gonna wait and see if I can gather a week's worth over the course of time so whack out a two weeker too. :D

It's class things are going so well for you , long may it continue. oxo

Wow 21 spare shakes! lol nice one.... great positive post :) good luck with ur week!

Back