No will power

Sampink30

I have lost loads of weight in the past but ended up putting more back on top of what I was . I can't seem to find any will power what so ever . Where do you get yours from ?

Think of what you will be like when u are slim and what you can do. Set yourself goals.

Only you can change yourself xx

I know I have low willpower so I work hard to be sure there's nothing in the house for me to cheat with and I try to always have someone around to talk me out of cheating. It's a good way out of low willpower. You just have to outsmart yourself.

I too find I lack willpower and get so bored - hence probably the reason why I binge. I am not happy at work either so this dont help. I think its time for me to find some reasons, look for a new job and get changing!

I think will power is over rated as a weight loss tool. I think it is much better to think in terms of finding the structure that works for you. For me, I realised that my childhood patterns of eating and the traditions that went along with it was the way I felt most comfortable. So I went back to eating three meals a day, one serving of food at each meal and continued to refine and define what it was I really wanted out of it all. I know when I leave this structured way of eating to more casual and chaotic (and bingeing and excessive snacking), I feel worse. I begin to crave the structure again and it becomes like my ''home base'' and the place I want to be with my eating. Over all, I find I really want what makes me feel really good and the binge era of my eating seems to be slipping away to less and less frequency.

i think everybodies motivations are different. Some are health related, some are dream related. I do believe that there is a time when everything just clicks and weight loss becomes a ritual

Back