No xenical

heres to a new me

"Due to manufacturing issues Roche is out of stock of Xenical 120mg Capsules. Following a recent meeting with the European Medicines Agency, Xenical is anticipated to remain out of stock, with no further information update available until mid-May. Roche sincerely regrets the on-going inconvenience this is causing for healthcare professionals and patients and would like to reassure you that every effort is being made to address the manufacturing issue.

bloodyhell

I will have a chat with my nurse tomorrow & ask her why they are still prescribing it when the prescriptions can't be filled. See what she says if anything x

it is a bit of suprise when the health professionals dont know about the shortage. my nurse did not know about it either.

Mine didn't know a fortnight ago either. But tbh it's only my last prescription at the beginning of march I've had difficulty with. My next one is due on 1st April but I won't be able to get it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was due another one today but still haven't picked my last one up as know I wouldn't be able to get it even if I tried

girls not having any xenical is NOT going to stop u losing weight . keep doing what your doing and it will come off. x

Kayee said:
girls not having any xenical is NOT going to stop u losing weight . keep doing what your doing and it will come off. x

I agree, three weeks with no xen equals 7lb loss x

TracyGWill said:
My pharmacy have phoned this morning to say they now have my Orlistat - woo hoo!

Woo hoo where are you located x

Roche is only one of the makers of Oralistat though... Why are the chemists not full of Teva oralistat to make up for it?

Back