No1yummymummy's pregnancy & beyond food diary!

I think u look fabulous for 31wks hun so just ignore any1 who tells u any different! :) I think sumtimes people don't realise how hurtful and/or negative their comments can b. I had a similar experience wif an ex co-worker the other day, except she basically accused me of starving the baby cos I wasn't wat she considered 2 b big enuf!

Hope u njoy yer malteasers! :)

Don't listen to them! Your bump is lovely, I'm as big as you & I'm only 20wks! I started to show really early this time & got lots of negative comments too like 'god you look 4 months pregnant already & your bigger than Kate Middleton' this was all when I was about 10 weeks. It really hurt my feelings too. I'm sure they don't mean to upset us but it does!
You just enjoy your malteasers. We'll soon get bk to our pre pregnancy weights. xxx

Thank u both!

Allimack it's normal to b quite small with ur first as ur muscles haven't been stretched like that before or you could just be lucky lol, either way doesn't mean ur doing anything wrong at all so ignore the comments.

Sammy21 I think anyone is bigger than Kate Middleton pregnant or not lol, I know the comments are hurtful especially when you've got yourself to your goal weight then u get pregnant and you've gotta adjust to putting weight back on again.. It's a tough cycle and obviously a sensitive area. I'm sure you look great!

:)

Thanx hun!

I totally agree wif wat u say bout dealin wif putting weight on after hittin target 2! I had been maintaining my target weight for just over 3yrs when I became pregnant so I kno it definitely takes a big mental adjustment 2 not think yer failin by gainin weight. It took me ages 2 get my head round the fact that I wasn't just getting fat! lol! x

B: 2x weetabix (heb1 and some of hea1)
S: grapes
L: bacon salad sandwich (WW bread heb2) small jacket potato with cheese (hea2) reggae BBQ sauce (1.5)
S: orange
D: left over veg curry mix, couscous
S: sugar free ice pop x2
total.. 1.5syns.

been getting a few pains today especially since coming back from my walk, called the midwife to check what she thought but she didn't seem concerned even though the period type cramp is constant and I've had some pink stuff soz tmi! Bub is defo sitting lower and my belly has gone down abit but still plenty of movements which is gd, 32w tomorrow it's soon coming around! Eek.

Hiya hun i'm ok, i must admitt i haven't really gave it my all but i'm gonna try my best this week to do abit better. How u doing? xx

Plan for tomorrow.

B: sliced strawberries, mullerlight yogurt and porridge (heb1)
S:
L: Bacon sandwich (heb2 & 1syn for sauce)
S: Grapes, orange
D: Jacket potato, cheese, beans, quorn burger, fried onions and lettuce (hea1 for cheese)
S: Sw choc cake (3.5syns) I baked this today, it looks so nice.. looking forward to trying it tomorrow. I'll try upload some pics aswel.

Plan for tomorrow.

B: sliced strawberries, mullerlight yogurt and porridge (heb1)
S:
L: Bacon sandwich (heb2 & 1syn for sauce)
S: Grapes, orange
D: Jacket potato, cheese, beans, quorn burger, fried onions and lettuce (hea1 for cheese)
S: Sw choc cake (3.5syns) I baked this today, it looks so nice.. looking forward to trying it tomorrow. I'll try upload some pics aswel.

Goods like a gr8 day!
Oh let me kno wat the cake's like hun, I'd b interested in the receipe :)

I'm doing ok thanks, managed a sts last week which I was please with even with having 2 days off plan. I'm the same as you & not giving it 100%, although much better than earlier in the pregnancy!
Got our 20 week scan tomorrow, so excited, really want to know the sex. :)

Sammy that's so exciting, good luck with the scan! :)

tomorrows plan.
B: 2x weetabix (heb1 and some of hea1)
S: orange
L: out to lunch but planned to have paprika chicken, peas and jacket potato (syns for butter on potato & maybe some for chicken?)
S:
D: 2x weetabix (heb2 and hea2)
S: if hungry fruit, yogurt

Sorry I haven't been updating I've had issues with my laptop and wifi.

Were off out for a roast today at families so will be over my syns but will tweak the diet come tomorrow.

Tomorrow's meal plan.
B: 2x weetabix (heb1&some of hea1)
S: tangerines
(Going grocery shopping)
L: supernoodles and diced ham
S: muller light
D: rice, steak, peas, mushrooms and reggae bbq sauce (3syn)
S: magic pancake (heb2) and glass of warm frothy milk (hea2)

Tomorrow's meal plan.
B: 2x weetabix (heb1&some of hea1)
S: tangerines
(Going grocery shopping)
L: supernoodles and diced ham
D: rice, steak, peas, mushrooms and reggae bbq sauce (3syn)
S: magic pancake (heb2) and glass of warm frothy milk (hea2)

Yer day's lookin good 4 2moro hun, I hope as I do even half as well! lol! :)

Plan for tomorrow.
B: 2x weetabix (heb1, hea1)
L: pasta n sauce (will find out if it has syns. Highveg tomato, basil)
S: grapes. Tangerine.
D: new potatoes, salad, seasoned chicken. (3syns for saladcream light and hea2 cheese)
S: 2x alpenlight (heb2)

I had a mcflurry earlier today and that was 14syns so gone slightly over today but I can live with that.
:)

Thanks hun yh I was but hubby just surprised me with a last min hol (we go fri) and I feel like a whale and my usual summer stuff dont fit so im abit stuck for time to find some bits. Really nice thoughtfrom him but im quite heavily prego n dont really feel confident enough to strut around in a bikini. How u getting on?

Where are you going? There are a few pasta n sauces that are free, hi veg Tom one is, normal Tom & herb, chicken & mushroom if you use milk allowance. Cheese & broccoli I think are 1/2 syn & macaroni is 2 syns both using milk allowance. :)

Thank you! Were off to corfu for a week, all inclusive. .will try be good with my diet as best as I can. I already want my body bk and shes not born yet lol. U doin ok?

How lovely! Just buy yourself a couple of kaftans to chill in, they'll cover your bump nicely. xx
I'm good, apart from the ever increasing weight gain, I've not been 100% on plan so the weight is creeping on quicker than I'd like! My own fault.
I hope you have a lovely time on hol. I'm very jealous! xxx

Back