No1yummymummy's pregnancy & beyond food diary!

I've been in abit of a weird place emotionally.. Hormonally lol! I just feel like people put so much pressure on themselves whilst their pregnant to be on plan 100%, each to their own.. But I don't wanna be feeling bad just because I've enjoyed myself the one time I'm really entitled to do so.. Saying that its no excuse to binge but does it really matter? Aslong as you focus once the baby is here and the baby doesn't go without until then sod it.

ive had abit of everything this week from pizza to salad.. And I'm not too fussed if I'm not spot on, only thing I wanna make sure I do is to get plenty fruit/veg in my system.

I've been in abit of a weird place emotionally.. Hormonally lol! I just feel like people put so much pressure on themselves whilst their pregnant to be on plan 100%, each to their own.. But I don't wanna be feeling bad just because I've enjoyed myself the one time I'm really entitled to do so.. Saying that its no excuse to binge but does it really matter? Aslong as you focus once the baby is here and the baby doesn't go without until then sod it.

ive had abit of everything this week from pizza to salad.. And I'm not too fussed if I'm not spot on, only thing I wanna make sure I do is to get plenty fruit/veg in my system.

I agree wif u hun. As long as yer maintainin a reasonably healthy diet wif plenty of fruit n veg then it's not that big of a deal if yer not on plan 100%. Obviously pregnancy shudn't b seen as an excuse 2 stuff yer face but u naturally need some fat reserves at this time 2 get u through the physical stresses of the pregnancy itself not 2 mention the labour n poss breast feedin afterwards. I kno I'v def takin a more relaxed approach 2 SW whilst pregnant, I can go back 2 bein stricter again once baby's born. I lost a hell of a lot more weight 2 get the level I'd been maintainin at 4 the last 3yrs (3.5st!) than I'v gained so far in my pregnancy so I ave faith in myself that I can lose whatever baby gain I end up wif! As u said u'v lost baby gain b4 so can do it again no probs. So anyway go easy on yerself hun n try 2 njoy the remainder of yer pregnancy xx

Things going well with me. My last wk of being pregnant yay! Ive told everyone no more eating out.. theyve all been insisting on treating me recently which idt a nice gesture but id rather not get used to eating too many treats.. I haven't done too badly and havent gained much more weight which is good.

B: weetabix (heb1, some hea1)
S:
L:
S: muller cc yogurt (1syn)
D: spag bol
S: velvet crisps (4.5syn)
Need to get fruit today and unsure of what I fancy for lunch, fed up of noodles lol.

Things going well with me. My last wk of being pregnant yay! Ive told everyone no more eating out.. theyve all been insisting on treating me recently which idt a nice gesture but id rather not get used to eating too many treats.. I haven't done too badly and havent gained much more weight which is good.

B: weetabix (heb1, some hea1)
S:
L:
S: muller cc yogurt (1syn)
D: spag bol
S: velvet crisps (4.5syn)
Need to get fruit today and unsure of what I fancy for lunch, fed up of noodles lol.

Hey hun, glad 2 hear yer doin well. I'm jealous u only ave a week left as I'v still just over 6wks til due date! :jelous: lol!

Well done for not gaining much these last few weeks. I've got 12 weeks left & have gained so much already! :(( the pizza isn't helping. Lol
Hope you don't have too long a wait for baby to arrive. I've got a c/section booked for 17th sept. xx

Bubba came early so just been recovering at home this past week. All is well with bub and im loving it:)

Do you know which yogurts are syn free as im a lil fed up of muller lights? Bk on plan (again lol) and I have just under 2st to lose but luckily my belly is almost flat again. . Jusr need to tone up again n lose the extra weight but im trying to just be patient with the loss and not to stress bout it right now. The best feeling in the world is to hold my baby girly.. worth every minute of the ups n downs of pregnancy :)

Hope all ia well with everyone xx

Congratulation! I hope everything went well with the birth. Whats her name & what was her weight?
Glad your enjoying the first few days. These are definitely the hardest.

Shape zero yoghurts are free, I quite like these & you can get about 8 for £2.00.
Activia 0% are free too I think. Also weight watchers.
Well done for getting back on plan! Are you breast feeding? I'm sure the weight will just fall off.
I've gained almost 2st so far & still have 11 weeks to go. Really don't want to put on anymore weight, I'm feeling so uncomfortable already. I can't stick to plan lately at all, I've bee rubbish.

Aww thank you :) my lil madison weighed 7lb 2.5oz, she was only a couple days early luckily hubby made it home the night before lol (he works offshore). I know how you feel hun but try not let iy worry you it will come off again. I really struggled as I didn't fancy the foods id usually have and I just felt tired n lazy to be honest. I gained more than I should of but I really don't want that to take over so im just tryinh to be sensible with what im eating and slowly becoming more active. I WILL be at target by christmas, so hubby can treat me to a new wardrobe lol. This was my last baby so im just gonna enjoy it. :) xx

Weighed in today at 139lbs so I have around a st n half to lose now which isnt bad. We ate out yesterday aswel but I had paprika chicken rice and peas. While hubby had a burger lol. Im gettin the taste bk for some of my old fave foods now so it should help with meal planning.

Aww thank you :) my lil madison weighed 7lb 2.5oz, she was only a couple days early luckily hubby made it home the night before lol (he works offshore). I know how you feel hun but try not let iy worry you it will come off again. I really struggled as I didn't fancy the foods id usually have and I just felt tired n lazy to be honest. I gained more than I should of but I really don't want that to take over so im just tryinh to be sensible with what im eating and slowly becoming more active. I WILL be at target by christmas, so hubby can treat me to a new wardrobe lol. This was my last baby so im just gonna enjoy it. :) xx

Madison's a lovely name. Glad all went ok & your hubby made it in time! Lol
Well done on your weight loss so far, how much have u lost since the birth?
I'm sure you'll be bk to pre pregnancy weight way before Xmas. :)

Back