No1yummymummy's pregnancy & beyond!

no1yummymummy

Hi all i'm currently 30wks prego, 31wks on monday to be exact! This is my 2nd baby.. i struggled to get the weight off after i had my first but i finally managed to get myself in the best shape i've ever been with a mixture of slimmingworld and lots of gym time!

I'm a little bit worried that i'm gonna have to start over again from scratch once the baby is here, so i've just started back doing SW at home as until now i have eaten anything and everything. So far my weight gain is 28lbs.. which i'm told is more than i'm supposed to gain.

Highest weight 12st7lbs
SW goal weight 8st-8st7lbs
Current weight 10st7lbs
Height 5'3.5'' to be exact lol.

It would be good to speak to other mums who are trying to keep the gain at a mininum.. :)

Hi - dropping in. Wow, you're doing great. Would love to be 10st something. I did the opposite to you - maintained between 10 and 11 for a number of years then post wedding piled on the weight and then got pregnant!
I'm currently 14 weeks with twins and joined sw early as I really want to limit my gain. I've stayed the same so far... I know that won't last though.

Hiya Hun congrats on the twins, how exciting! I always wanted twins lol. How u doing with sw so far? I've had mega munchies today lol. Are you finding out the sex of the twins, are they identicals? Hope ur well xx

Hiya Hun congrats on the twins, how exciting! I always wanted twins lol. How u doing with sw so far? I've had mega munchies today lol. Are you finding out the sex of the twins, are they identicals? Hope ur well xx

Hi - I'm doing OK so far thanks having STS since I started. Some days I've had major bread, crisps munchies but by balancing them out with good sw days. Anything to stave off an enormous gain. I've been OK so far, just massively tired. They each have their own sac and placenta so they are more than likely non-identical but there is a chance they could be. Won't know till birth!!
I'm been googling pictures of full term mums of twins (37 is full term with 2) - they look huge!!! Apparently you are so uncomfortable at the end, eating much is hard so its mostly the second trimester where the weight will go on. I must be careful!
Hope you're well too. Not long now!!

Back