Nobody can go back and start a new beginning...

BrittW

Timelord
But anyone can start today and make a new ending.

And that's what i'm doing today.

For those who don't know me, (probably the majority!) My name is Britt, i'm 22, from Maidstone and work in Tonbridge.
I've been on and off Slimming World for years now.

Transition.jpg

The first picture was taken in 2007. The second was taken in August.
I've changed quite a bit but i've let myself fall into bad ways.
I've put on another stone since the second picture was taken and i'm so sick of being overweight now.
My clothes that i was so excited about buying are now feeling tight and i hate it!

The thing that i think drives it home was in February, i inspired my OH's mum to join slimming world. She has since lost 4 stone and now weighs less that me!
As someone who is quite stubborn and competitive - this just wont do! Haha!
I'm very happy for her, but of course jealous.
However i know that the only person who can change me, is me.

So here i go, again. Starting another journey for the final time. :)
Last time around the people on this board were an invaluable resource for me. I'm not sure if anyone will remember me or even if the people i used to speak to are still on here!
But i look forward to chatting with you all!

Here's to a slimmer, healthier and happier me!

Britt xoxo

Last edited:
Not going to say much in case my other half looks and I get an ear bashing , but WOW WOW WOW,:D You look amazing and so happy

Good luck on your ''return journey''

Take care
Ian

^^ lol@ Ian.

I agree, I think you look stuning and given how determined you've been a stone will come off in no time at all.

Here's to your new happy ending :party0011::party0036: :D

Wow, what a stunner you are!!! You've definitely proved that it can be done, and I'm sure it won't take you long to get back to your target again. They always say that maintaining target weight is the 'hard work' part of slimming, but always keep us in mind because it is especially the 'hard work' times we are here to support you through!!!

Lovely to have you back to the forums!

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

wow what an acheivement, well done for getting back into it and nipping it in the bud. I have lost lots of weight before and am ashamed to say that this time I have let it creep up to my heaviest after a few years of half-hearted attempts to lose weight again.
Its good that you are so determined to lose that stone again, and I'm sure with SW that will come off in no time.
Good luck to you, hope to chat to you on here again soon! x

Wow you look fantastic in the photo in August, that certainly should be motivation enough for you to keep going.

Do you go to class? If so I could definately recommend you keep going after reaching target, for me it keeps me on the the straight & narrow. ATM I go every week, but hopefully I'll whittle it down to just 1 a month.

wow you looked amazing in your after photo:) and im sure your clothes will be comfortable once again in only a few weeks.

welcome back and enjoy the journey again xx

You have done it before and will do it again, as has already been said, losing it if the easy part, keeping it off is another different matter all together.

I have lost so many times over many years and keep putting it back on, goodnessonly knows why because I feel great when I have lost weight I just don´t manage to stay slim long enough to enjoy it...

Anyway, this isn´t about me it´s about you, welcome to the forum and if it helped you before let´s hope it can help you again.

Sadly, even in August I was a few stone away from target.
I just, let my birthday celebrations turn into a few weeks, then months, then i just got lazy.

At my heaviest, in picture 1, I was 18 stone.
In picture 2 i was 13 stone.

I'm now about 14.5ish? Haven't got on scales in a while...

I'd like to be 10 stone so i've still got a while to go!

I'm going back to meetings tomorrow night. :D

xoxo

Good luck Britt, you look really good and you've nearly got there before, you can do it again!!!

Your first post is so motivational and determined im sure you'll be great! Good luck for tomorrow night! xx

But anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Love what you said here! Very positive thinking! Im going to use it as a motivational quote for myself.

And you look fab in the second photo. You can get there again soon!

hi, you look brillant, well done hun, love your post, you know you can do it.

Back