1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Nom dairy fat free yoghurts

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Brookend, 17 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Brookend

Brookend Well-Known Member

These are on offer in Asda at the mo - 3 for £1 - but they aren't on the syns online. I put the info in the syns calculator and they came out at 2 syns. I've heard that mullerlights do something similar when put into the syns calculator? Do you think they're free or not???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. melissa1984

melissa1984 Member

Hi I really would like to know the same as I have just filled the fridge with them lol

There fat free but they are not made with sweetners but have sugar in so are these still free ???

4. Brookend

Brookend Well-Known Member

Aha! The sugar factor! Maybe that's why they're coming out at 2syns? I bought a few, but I'll have to ration them or make dh eat them :)