1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Nom dairy fat free yoghurts

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Brookend, 17 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Brookend

Brookend Full Member

These are on offer in Asda at the mo - 3 for £1 - but they aren't on the syns online. I put the info in the syns calculator and they came out at 2 syns. I've heard that mullerlights do something similar when put into the syns calculator? Do you think they're free or not???
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. melissa1984

melissa1984 Member

Hi I really would like to know the same as I have just filled the fridge with them lol

There fat free but they are not made with sweetners but have sugar in so are these still free ???
  4. Brookend

Brookend Full Member

Aha! The sugar factor! Maybe that's why they're coming out at 2syns? I bought a few, but I'll have to ration them or make dh eat them :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.