Non -fiction books?

BlackRose

Gold Member
I ask this because I have just started reading a book on American women's magazines in the 1940's and 50's. And it is bloody brilliant! Really funny and fascinating.

So now I'm asking others their tips on non fiction books be they like the one I'm reading or autobiography or anything!

I like the non-fiction that my fave writers do like Martin Amis' Experience and Chuck Palahniuk's Non-Fiction and Fugitives and Refugees: A Walk in Portland, Oregon, Stephen King's Danse Macabre and On Writing (not a fan of his but his non-fiction rawks!) and Bob Dylan's Chronicles, Jo Berlinger's Metallica This Monster Lives, Osho's Meditation & The Joy of Living Dangerously and Clarissa Pinkola Estes' Women Who Run with the Wolves.

I forgot about the brilliant Michio Kaku (Parallel Worlds & Hyperspace) and things like Michael Palin's series of adventures...I also have loads of uni set books (non-fiction) that are ace reads...Raising Boys by Steve Biddulph and also a very good one called The Hungry Self by Kim Chernin...

Thank you -copied and pasted and duly noted!! Cheers big ears!

Back