Non Food Treats

I'm having spa treatments - body wrap/ massage etc!

Ah shoes, one of my weaknesses, I'm
Quite lucky with the spa as it's one of my friends who's the manager so I do get a bit of discount..

groupon (and other similar companies) are good for discount pampering. even in london you can get an hour's massage for £20. I'm having my eyelashes permed and tinted in a few weeks via them - and looking out for a manicure and pedicure too.

i've been buying a lot of new make up and nail varnish, and rewarding myself with something impressive after every stone. Stone one was some vivienne westwood earrings, and i'm combining stone two and three to get a flash handbag.

groupon (and other similar companies) are good for discount pampering. even in london you can get an hour's massage for £20. I'm having my eyelashes permed and tinted in a few weeks via them - and looking out for a manicure and pedicure too.

i've been buying a lot of new make up and nail varnish, and rewarding myself with something impressive after every stone. Stone one was some vivienne westwood earrings, and i'm combining stone two and three to get a flash handbag.

Groupon is amazing! I'm taking a little trip to Paris for a long weekend thanks to a deal on Groupon.

I also bought this little beauty in a size 12 to wear for christmas as a little added incentive. :]

tumblr_ls7281IEth1r3arzqo1_400.jpg

Love the dress!

I bought myself a face mask while doing the weekly shopping tonight..... hubby commented on it.... I said "excuse me its the only thing in the entire shopping bill that is for me"!! lol.

I find that I enjoy things that take my mind off food, so pamper things like I got some new foot scrub and moisturiser from Avon and some new nail varnish. I also buy books as I love reading and it keeps me from thinking about food.

I must get thinking about what I can treat myself to.

I do have a pedicure about every 6 weeks but that's because I can't reach my toe nails to do them myself because of my huge flabby tummy!

I'd love finger nails, I keep biting mine and the skin around them, nasty habit - grrrr x

Back