Non Scale Victories

Fab thread, thanks Hoz for starting it! :)

I am just starting to count calories so I hope that I will post in here soon!

lostinarnia xx

My non scale victory was seeing a friend I hadn't seen in a few months and when I said hello his first words "my god you've lost so much weight, you look great".
When a man notices your weight loss enough to comment you know it's working :)

My non scale victory was seeing a friend I hadn't seen in a few months and when I said hello his first words "my god you've lost so much weight, you look great".
When a man notices your weight loss enough to comment you know it's working :)

I love it when this happens! And also the question 'how have you done it?' as if there is some magic formula! It's just determination and hard work!

Hard work! I gave up chocolate sweets crisps and biscuits (it was hell for the first two weeks, believe me) took up martial arts and running.
No magic formula, I've tried all the fad diets and wasted a fortune on miracle pills but wanting to be a good example to my children is the only thing that's worked.

As if you're going to say " I just woke up and the weight was gone!"

I bought a size 10 dress last week! And it fits, no squeezing or holding my breath! And lost 2 inches off my waist and hips over the last few weeks :)

I bought a size 10 dress last week! And it fits, no squeezing or holding my breath! And lost 2 inches off my waist and hips over the last few weeks :)

Well done x

New victory, I finally had the confidence to take up horse riding again! I haven't been because of my size and fitness level since I was 17 :)

Any one else got any new ones?

New victory, I finally had the confidence to take up horse riding again! I haven't been because of my size and fitness level since I was 17 :)

Any one else got any new ones?

Well done

I am apparently 'fit' now....according to the lads that work in my factory! I don't think anyone has ever said that about me before! !!!!

Back