Non starter

Lisajw200

Well my restart didn't happen. Ate food this morning when I woke up DOH :( Guess this isn't the diet for me so joining WW this week. Good luck everyone. And good luck to Pauline Quirk. The press are terrible. So glad we haven't got the press on our backs. I don't know what I'm gonna do with 2 months worth of S&S. Talk about being too optismistic. Good luck everyone. Haven't caved in to fags though which is more important for me :)

You have to do whats right for you luv.....Good luck with whatever you choose to do, keep in touch with us lot though, let us know how WW goes :) x

flumpet said:
Well my restart didn't happen. Ate food this morning when I woke up DOH :( Guess this isn't the diet for me so joining WW this week. Good luck everyone. And good luck to Pauline Quirk. The press are terrible. So glad we haven't got the press on our backs. I don't know what I'm gonna do with 2 months worth of S&S. Talk about being too optismistic. Good luck everyone. Haven't caved in to fags though which is more important for me :)

Sorry to hear that flumpet, once you get into this diet it does work!
I bought the starter pack to try it and see as i was not wanting to waste too much money if i let myself down.
Thankfully I had the bottle to continue and also come off the anti smoking chew gum at the same time!

you could sell them on eBay?

Good luck with WW.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You have to do whats right for you so I wish you luck on WW and well done for not smoking, so hard to do the two at the same time!! Definately recommend Ebay to rid yourself of your S&S items, ive sold Exante on ebay before and quite pleased with the final bid price.

Back