Non weight loss result

HockeyNut

Silver Member
Today I tried a jumper on that I love but haven't worn for nearly 20 years and it fits!!!! Yipee!!!! ( I think it's still fashionable :p)

waayyheyyy excellent, it always gives you a big boost to know that all your hard work is paying off!!

I bought some new jeans about 3 years ago in the sales, loved the jeans and thought yep no probs they wil deffo fit, but I didnt try them on in the shop. When I got home I tried them on and no way could I get the zip up let alone do the button up. I tried them on 3 weeks ago and they were snug fitting, so wore them for work on dress down day, wore the same jeans the week after and they were a little bit big, wore them again last week and now they are to big, but alas, its ok cos they are boyfriend type jeans and it doesnt matter if they are to big lol, will just have to wear a belt with them!!

What a great feeling and a fab boost for you
x x x

Aww great stuff :) i bet you look fab in it!!! well done. Always nice to have the extra boosts off the scale, what a difference they make xx

Well done -brilliant news! x

Wow that is great - my husband asked if I had pooped in my pants the other night as they were sagging around that general area now that they are too big!

Last edited:
Thank you all so much. One of the fantastic things about this diet is just how quickly our shape changes and clothes that fit us one week and then are too big the next. My hubby's response was one of shock I think! I have been threatening to loose weight for so long I don't think either of us can believe how fast it has happened. Such a good feeling isn't it!

Back