Non ww recipe builder

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Gracienoods, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

I'm from Ireland so we don't face proper on-line ww! Which means we don't have the recipes builder thing. Where you put in all yer ingredients and it gives you the points. Was wondering if there's a website or iPhone app to do this? Got a lovely...but point loaded...baileys toblerone cheesecake that needs some healthing but would love to have an easy way to work out the points. If anyone knows? Thank you :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ellenwillbeskinny

ellenwillbeskinny I need chocolate now!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I was on WW PPs but have now switched to calorie counting.
    Hi Gracie, I'm from Ireland too and would also like to know this!
  4. Riversong100

Riversong100 Full Member

There is a WW iPhone app which I use but I think you have to be registered to WW online to use it. But you can check it out and its free through iTunes :)

If you do an online search you should find a program to calculate your ProPoints :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.