None food treats....

Deezer

Gold Member
As we have the 'non food victories' thread i thought i might start a non food treats for ideas to reward yourself for a target met!!! Or ideas for nights you would normally eat....anniversarys, birthdays etc....

I intend to take my other half for a massage for his birthday when we get back home!!! Would normally treat him to a meal!!!!

Deezer- great idea.

This is how I reward my mini goals. Usually by getting an accesory under £10 or a nice pair of shoes. At the start I bought good Boots Sanctury exfoilator so it had double benefit of being a treat and helping improve how I looked. I treated myself to Wii Zumba and as I had hit target on Sat before my moment of madness My husband bought me a new pair of GHDs.

My Hubby has been all for this as I have been saving over £50 on food and I've been treating him to steaks so win:win!!

One thing sorry if it's TMI but Primark has really sexy satin dressing gowns which just come to below your bum- they cost £5 and are gorgeous, if you're felling good about yourself it's a nice treat for both of you...

Think I'll be putting away money so can treat myself after a stone or so loss.

pedicures or a massage are my treats every 2 weeks :)

Bought myself a designer pair of sunglasses after i lost 4 stone (i have never spent more than a tenner on sunnies before, felt very decadent even though they were in the sale). As my goal treat i was thinking about a make over professional photo shoot day thingy as i also think it will help to give me the incentive to maintain having a beautiful piccy of my new slim self.

Love the above ideas.

Im tempted to buy myself something with every stone gone. Probably be a primark thing as its cheap so wont matter when it gets too big. Also trying to grow my nails so could always get myself some nice varnish or get a proper manicure after 3 stone etc.

Brill idea...

I have just treated myself to a new hair do. Had my below shoulder length hair cut into a crop! Very short and drastic but I needed a change and love it! Going to a spa for our anniversary and will be buying a full new outfit for my 30th so very excited to be dropping this weight!!

great didea deezer! i treated myself to a new bag from river island last week as a reward at losing over a stone and a half in 4 weeks. its my anniversary next month so instead of going for a meal and drinks we are going to the cinema (just hope i can resist nachos yum). then the month after its my bday so i need to think of something different, ideas?? x

great didea deezer! i treated myself to a new bag from river island last week as a reward at losing over a stone and a half in 4 weeks. its my anniversary next month so instead of going for a meal and drinks we are going to the cinema (just hope i can resist nachos yum). then the month after its my bday so i need to think of something different, ideas?? x

Someone suggested a spa day on another thread! I think that's a great idea!!!!

Good idea, think i might see if my sisters and my mum want to come along for a girly day. Hows you holiday going, or are you back now? x

Still here.... Till Saturday! Having a great time thanks! Although I am looking forward to getting back on it and getting to target! X

When I get to my first big goal (healthy BMI) I'm treating myself to eye lash extensions and a spray tan. My mini goals are getting to a Saturday 100% TFR then i treat myself to a DVD or a new nail polish, something I can use in the evening when I'd normally have a blow out. my treat for reaching my ultimate goal is some beautiful agent provocateur lingerie, diesel Jeans and a weekend at our fav getaway. Fingers crossed!!

All of the above sounds great, and even when i'm off tfr I'm going to keep up non food treats as oppsed to eating and regaining.
I have treated myself to an oil thats supposed to help tone the skin as you lose weight so I won't have creppy stomach skin like last time.
I'm always buying body scrubs and moisturisers to. Smells much better than some junk I eat too.

When I get to my first big goal (healthy BMI) I'm treating myself to eye lash extensions and a spray tan. My mini goals are getting to a Saturday 100% TFR then i treat myself to a DVD or a new nail polish, something I can use in the evening when I'd normally have a blow out. my treat for reaching my ultimate goal is some beautiful agent provocateur lingerie, diesel Jeans and a weekend at our fav getaway. Fingers crossed!!
I LOVE my eyelash extensions!!! You should so get them!!! x

Bought myself a designer pair of sunglasses after i lost 4 stone (i have never spent more than a tenner on sunnies before, felt very decadent even though they were in the sale). As my goal treat i was thinking about a make over professional photo shoot day thingy as i also think it will help to give me the incentive to maintain having a beautiful piccy of my new slim self.

Great idea about the makeover shoot Lilac! Seeing yourself as you always want to be everyday would be such encouragement to stay that way x S
I was thinking of having my teeth whitened as my next treat!
Have had prof hair colour as previous treat (used to do it myself...awful messy job!!).
And I'm treating myself to an art course to brush up on my rusty skills...have wanted to do that for AGES!

x S

I'll be treating myself to a holiday to turkey in two weeks! I just hope a stone is off by then :)

Back