Noob alert ;)

xJox

Hey everyone, I've just registered in hope to find some support while I loose weight. I'm a single mum to 3 kids and sometimes struggle to get the motivation and push i need to suceed with my weight loss.

I'm following Slimming World and loving it!!! I'm hoping to make new friends on here :D

Spk soon
Jo x x x

Hi there and welcome, you will make lots of new friends on here and will get much support too

Good Luck xxx

I joined WW in Jan this year and managed to loose a stone and a bit, then i all started creeping back on :( unfortuantly my leader as lovely as she was failed to motivate me so it was time to move on....I'm enjoying SW as I'm a fruit addict so not having to point them is just heaven. I'm feeling very positive as i don't feel I'm having to watch what I'm eating and in return enjoying my food again. Sometimes i sturuggle to keep at it and because my partner is over 300 miles away from me most of the time (he is my Mr Motivator) i think its ok to slip back to my old ways....

I'm so determined this time, i want to be lighter and to be able to walk with my head held high and be proud of how i look, instead of always wondering if ppl think i look awful :s

Heres to a lighter life!!!!

xxx

hi and welcome...
everyone here is lovely, and very supportive. so im sure you will find it right at home to help you though your weight loss.

good luck!!!

Back