Noobie

She-Ra

:) Hi...

I'm new,well 32yrs new lol, but i am joining LT on Thursday 15th Jan and have been thinking about it since pregnant with first baby who is now nearly a shocking 5 months old :eek:. I have a diet buddy whos been on LT before and is my lil sis (sheepy)
so i have to meet her to get weighed etc, so hopefully we can keep each other going.

Hope to meet newbies in the same boat as me, i need to loose about 6 stone thats if im telling the truth lol, i dont know how much i weigh yet but i know i will faint when told.

Any info on what to expect would be great, pros and cons welcome :p

nice to meet you in advance (waves) ;)

welcome my big sis ( lol i ment in age ) ;)
roll on thursay next week, scared to see what i put on to :p

Hi She-Ra and welcome, no tips really as I did Atkins, but as in any diet it's all about preparation and planning I think.

Hi She-Ra, WELCOME. I'm new too.

I have'nt actually started on a healthier eating plan YET, just browsing.

Is'nt this forum FANTASTIC? I wasn't even aware Paul McCanna had a healthy slimming plan all his own and...........what does LT stand for please She-Ra?

Anyway, WELL DONE for finding the right plan for you. I wish I had my sis close by too LOL. You are gonna oh-so-dump-those-extra-lbs! I have DOUBLE of yours to lose ~ 12 sts.......I think! That sounds just about right.

Love
Tori
xx

Back